Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Foddart] Scrimshaw Scrawls May-June12
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27
@MidnightGarden
Got ya down on the sheet, I'll await the payment ^^
@MidnightGarden
Got ya down on the sheet, I'll await the payment ^^
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Theine

Prepare for 702 levels for InfectedWolf. ;3
@Theine

Prepare for 702 levels for InfectedWolf. ;3
@Keyina

Thanks, I'll get them all noted down! :)
@Keyina

Thanks, I'll get them all noted down! :)
8pynFqQ.png
@Theine

Finished listing them, it should be 117 dragons, all leveled to 6.
@Theine

Finished listing them, it should be 117 dragons, all leveled to 6.
@Theine I'll send you 62 level 5 dragons via PA, that's 310 levels for Phenri :)
@Theine I'll send you 62 level 5 dragons via PA, that's 310 levels for Phenri :)
@theine are you good to take 50 level 7s by pa atm? 350 levels for @/infectedwolf o7
@theine are you good to take 50 level 7s by pa atm? 350 levels for @/infectedwolf o7
a8byJKr.gif
@Wylin @epitaffio

Sorry for the delay, I'm in the middle of writing some emails for work, haha! I'll get you both sorted shortly!
@Wylin @epitaffio

Sorry for the delay, I'm in the middle of writing some emails for work, haha! I'll get you both sorted shortly!
8pynFqQ.png
@theine it's all good! just lmk if/when i'm good to start listing them, don't wanna overwhelm you ^^;;
@theine it's all good! just lmk if/when i'm good to start listing them, don't wanna overwhelm you ^^;;
a8byJKr.gif
@epitaffio

You can go ahead and list them now, I've got the other order handled. :)
@epitaffio

You can go ahead and list them now, I've got the other order handled. :)
8pynFqQ.png
@theine
hi! would it be possible to send dragons for an order that hasn't been added to the sheet yet? i'm assuming it hasn't been added yet bc i had to confirm some additional levels, but my initial order is here with a reply here & my confirmation of the additional levels here. 'v'

if it's ok, there are 150 5s in total, but if you'd prefer to wait for the order to be added to the sheet, i'd completely understand! thank you regardless c:

e/ hhgdfjk lmao disregard the above -- infectedwolf confirmed everything on the next page :'D gimme a bit & i'll be sending 150 5s via pa!
@theine
hi! would it be possible to send dragons for an order that hasn't been added to the sheet yet? i'm assuming it hasn't been added yet bc i had to confirm some additional levels, but my initial order is here with a reply here & my confirmation of the additional levels here. 'v'

if it's ok, there are 150 5s in total, but if you'd prefer to wait for the order to be added to the sheet, i'd completely understand! thank you regardless c:

e/ hhgdfjk lmao disregard the above -- infectedwolf confirmed everything on the next page :'D gimme a bit & i'll be sending 150 5s via pa!
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27