Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | t/o ; sprites and older festive items
1 2 3 4
@yami
actually i have no idea LAUGHS. .. just throw stuff at me? ;v;/

@Eraea
I can do that. Rounded down for easiness, that would be 330kt + 460kt. Is that alright? ;v;
@yami
actually i have no idea LAUGHS. .. just throw stuff at me? ;v;/

@Eraea
I can do that. Rounded down for easiness, that would be 330kt + 460kt. Is that alright? ;v;
@Claritywind

I have someone interested in paying treasure, but if they decide they're not interested we can look at your dragons nqn
@Claritywind

I have someone interested in paying treasure, but if they decide they're not interested we can look at your dragons nqn
@Audi Ahah,alright :3

Lets see,i can offer basically any swipp item in any quantity,Triple Iri/Shim/Gem Imperials, Any and all common apparel,LOOOTS OF wind sprites because for some reason i have like two pages of them , 500 Gems and uh... past festival stuff i guess?? Like chests,skins,apparel and such! I was here for the plague festival but i was a noob so i didn't stock up on almost any boneyard tatters and goD DO I REGRET...........
@Audi Ahah,alright :3

Lets see,i can offer basically any swipp item in any quantity,Triple Iri/Shim/Gem Imperials, Any and all common apparel,LOOOTS OF wind sprites because for some reason i have like two pages of them , 500 Gems and uh... past festival stuff i guess?? Like chests,skins,apparel and such! I was here for the plague festival but i was a noob so i didn't stock up on almost any boneyard tatters and goD DO I REGRET...........
2it1s0.jpg
@Audi
Ah, that's fair enough. Pure currency is always a preferred method of payment :P
If you have any of the other things that you cannot sell outright, and are interested in my dragons that I have to trade, feel free to get in contact.
Take care and best of luck on your sales! :D
@Audi
Ah, that's fair enough. Pure currency is always a preferred method of payment :P
If you have any of the other things that you cannot sell outright, and are interested in my dragons that I have to trade, feel free to get in contact.
Take care and best of luck on your sales! :D
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Audi
How much for the twice-dyed cowl and boneyard tatters? :D
@Audi
How much for the twice-dyed cowl and boneyard tatters? :D
loimysO.pngyamzawx.pngTkQY47D.pnguIyVrkK.pnggebx48s.png9NyG1bQ.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngm5Wt3n0.png8zPfs6i.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
@Audi

How much for the arcane and fire sprites?
@Audi

How much for the arcane and fire sprites?
kylana_nature_banner1_zps7eac6dcf.png
@Audi

I'd be very willing to draw in exchange for an arcane sprite or possibly the boneyard tatters. ^^

My art blog is here(had to use ******* because FR censors the actual url :/ )(Also the first few samples are crappy quad doodles just keep scrolling to get to my decent human stuff)
@Audi

I'd be very willing to draw in exchange for an arcane sprite or possibly the boneyard tatters. ^^

My art blog is here(had to use ******* because FR censors the actual url :/ )(Also the first few samples are crappy quad doodles just keep scrolling to get to my decent human stuff)
tumblr_okxejoyVNG1tddvg0o1_540.png

fr blog | art blog | Art Sales
They Pronouns
@Cirrina
someone already expressed interest in the boneyard, so I'll have to give first chance to them if they want it. if not, I'll let you know!
As for the cowl, I'm willing to 25% off the lowest treasure price in the AH :> (which is 525kt rn, with the discount rounded up would make it 390kt)

@Eraea
thank you so much! please enjoy nqn

@nanrivers
the price I quoted to eraea still stands on the fire sprite-- 460kt. uvu they did purchase the arcane sprite however-- sorry about that!
@Cirrina
someone already expressed interest in the boneyard, so I'll have to give first chance to them if they want it. if not, I'll let you know!
As for the cowl, I'm willing to 25% off the lowest treasure price in the AH :> (which is 525kt rn, with the discount rounded up would make it 390kt)

@Eraea
thank you so much! please enjoy nqn

@nanrivers
the price I quoted to eraea still stands on the fire sprite-- 460kt. uvu they did purchase the arcane sprite however-- sorry about that!
@Dohmalore
thank you for the offer! But since there's interest in the boneyard in the ways of pure, I'll have to pass uvu/'' but thank you so much!!
@Dohmalore
thank you for the offer! But since there's interest in the boneyard in the ways of pure, I'll have to pass uvu/'' but thank you so much!!
@audi

Would you do 120 gems for the fire sprite?
@audi

Would you do 120 gems for the fire sprite?
kylana_nature_banner1_zps7eac6dcf.png
1 2 3 4