Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | t/o ; sprites and older festive items
1 2 3 4
@Verceri
wheezes I'M SO GLAD YOU CAME because i saw your art and internally died
I will definitely take your offer!

Do you have any preference for a certain website for refs to be sent through? (like tumblr, FA, here, etc)
@Verceri
wheezes I'M SO GLAD YOU CAME because i saw your art and internally died
I will definitely take your offer!

Do you have any preference for a certain website for refs to be sent through? (like tumblr, FA, here, etc)
@Audi
Oh gosh thank you but let me first see if I can do the characters justice! ;v; Feel free to send the refs over here or on tumblr, whichever you prefer!
@Audi
Oh gosh thank you but let me first see if I can do the characters justice! ;v; Feel free to send the refs over here or on tumblr, whichever you prefer!
Accent Thread
Art Twitter's @ Cranneo
@Audi
OH I DO ANTHRO ART AS WELL(it was practically the only thing I did some years ago haha), buuuut I don't have any recent examples.
My humans are rusty at best

HOWEVER if you want a sketch of any of your characters /coughfreeofchargebecauseiamintrigued shoot me some references over pm :D

@Verceri
Bumping in to say that your art is fantastic!
@Audi
OH I DO ANTHRO ART AS WELL(it was practically the only thing I did some years ago haha), buuuut I don't have any recent examples.
My humans are rusty at best

HOWEVER if you want a sketch of any of your characters /coughfreeofchargebecauseiamintrigued shoot me some references over pm :D

@Verceri
Bumping in to say that your art is fantastic!
PoMXwvX.pngTn4TEAZ.png
@Audi How much are you wanting for the bone yard tatters?
@Audi How much are you wanting for the bone yard tatters?
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@audi interested in dragons for sprites?
@audi interested in dragons for sprites?
Always buying MC currency echo me on MC as natsutaka to sell

[img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/c716dd18c34f61b7e531700fd[/img]
@bongo
I'd be flattered! ;o; but as a warning, most of my humans have wings laughs

@HauntedHairbrush
If you're still interested, I'm willing to do 25% off of the lowest treasure price on the auction house :> (it's 500kt rn, so 375kt would be my price!)

@NatsuTaka
It would really depend. Prices on dragons have gone way down. ;-;
@bongo
I'd be flattered! ;o; but as a warning, most of my humans have wings laughs

@HauntedHairbrush
If you're still interested, I'm willing to do 25% off of the lowest treasure price on the auction house :> (it's 500kt rn, so 375kt would be my price!)

@NatsuTaka
It would really depend. Prices on dragons have gone way down. ;-;
@Audi Im super interested in the boneyard tatters! is pure currency all you're after? ;v;
@Audi Im super interested in the boneyard tatters! is pure currency all you're after? ;v;
2it1s0.jpg
@Yami
Primarily! but i will consider other offers nqn
@Yami
Primarily! but i will consider other offers nqn
@Audi Eeehmm,Hmm..what do i have D8 I have no idea what to offer. Anything in particular you're interested in?

I'd offer pure but my gems and treasure are tied up since i gotta pay for 4-5 accents till next week u3u
@Audi Eeehmm,Hmm..what do i have D8 I have no idea what to offer. Anything in particular you're interested in?

I'd offer pure but my gems and treasure are tied up since i gotta pay for 4-5 accents till next week u3u
2it1s0.jpg
@Audi
I am interested in the Arcane Sprite.
Can I possibly interest you in dragons? I can offer a TG Coatl, Wildclaw, Spiral and Ridgeback, as well as quite a number of 1st generation dragons. They can all be found on the first page of my lair, if you're interested.

And maaaaaybe the Fire Sprite. But Arcane is preferred at this stage, especially if you'll only trade for one.
@Audi
I am interested in the Arcane Sprite.
Can I possibly interest you in dragons? I can offer a TG Coatl, Wildclaw, Spiral and Ridgeback, as well as quite a number of 1st generation dragons. They can all be found on the first page of my lair, if you're interested.

And maaaaaybe the Fire Sprite. But Arcane is preferred at this stage, especially if you'll only trade for one.
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif