Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Villain Recovery Program [Pri]
1 2
"I see." Alex had heard of the surgeon before, mostly in how he'd created blood monsters to terrorize part of the city. He, of course, hadn't known before now that he'd be sitting in a room, sterile and full of far- too- bright light with the surgeon who'd made headlines several times by saving a patient's life, but now that he did know? He was interested.

"That's most odd, though- aren't most things in the medical world at least mostly consistent?" He trailed off after a moment. He wasn't actually all that sure about how consistent things were, but it would make sense that medical things wouldn't be unpredictable.
"I see." Alex had heard of the surgeon before, mostly in how he'd created blood monsters to terrorize part of the city. He, of course, hadn't known before now that he'd be sitting in a room, sterile and full of far- too- bright light with the surgeon who'd made headlines several times by saving a patient's life, but now that he did know? He was interested.

"That's most odd, though- aren't most things in the medical world at least mostly consistent?" He trailed off after a moment. He wasn't actually all that sure about how consistent things were, but it would make sense that medical things wouldn't be unpredictable.
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
The elevator ride down to the bottom floor of the basement where the cells were felt agonizingly slow. The overly bubbly pop song that was being played over the speakers felt aggressively out of place for where he was going. The VRP building was the only place Eden had ever been that actually placed elevator music. why they decided on pop music and not the stereotypical but classic jazz music Eden could never figure out.

Upon stepping out of the elevator and saying a greeting to the guards he passed, Eden felt his nerves go away and confidence gain every step closer to the cell that held his apprentices. The waiting before a mission was always a lot worse than the actual mission itself. As a hero, he had a duty of never showing fear, no matter how bad the situation was, because if the heroes were scared, then that meant that everything terrible could happen. The heroes being scared meant that the public would be fearful, and there was nothing worse than the people being terrified.

It only took a couple of minutes to reach the cell he was assigned to and he could hear the pair making conversation, which was good. Talking, no matter how passive or just straight-up aggressive it was, was always better than tense, unknowing silence.

"Hello," Eden greeted with a small smile on his face as he stepped in front of the bars. "I am Valentine, and without a doubt, you two must be Mr. Ryans and former Dr. Moore." The male bought his hands together in front of him. "If those are not your names please forget I was ever here," Eden joked.
The elevator ride down to the bottom floor of the basement where the cells were felt agonizingly slow. The overly bubbly pop song that was being played over the speakers felt aggressively out of place for where he was going. The VRP building was the only place Eden had ever been that actually placed elevator music. why they decided on pop music and not the stereotypical but classic jazz music Eden could never figure out.

Upon stepping out of the elevator and saying a greeting to the guards he passed, Eden felt his nerves go away and confidence gain every step closer to the cell that held his apprentices. The waiting before a mission was always a lot worse than the actual mission itself. As a hero, he had a duty of never showing fear, no matter how bad the situation was, because if the heroes were scared, then that meant that everything terrible could happen. The heroes being scared meant that the public would be fearful, and there was nothing worse than the people being terrified.

It only took a couple of minutes to reach the cell he was assigned to and he could hear the pair making conversation, which was good. Talking, no matter how passive or just straight-up aggressive it was, was always better than tense, unknowing silence.

"Hello," Eden greeted with a small smile on his face as he stepped in front of the bars. "I am Valentine, and without a doubt, you two must be Mr. Ryans and former Dr. Moore." The male bought his hands together in front of him. "If those are not your names please forget I was ever here," Eden joked.
DVynlKm.png cvLaV29.png ePOliyb.png +3 FR time, 19
Darcel opened his mouth to answer, but promptly shut it when he heard footsteps approaching. Looking through the bars, a man he didn't recognize appeared. Just by his appearance, he seemed rather clean and pristine. Wait- is this the man responsible for the two? He didn't exactly look like what he expected.

He barely managed to resist the urge to scoff at the 'former' part of his introduction, instead shooting a slight glare at the man called Valentine. He was still a doctor. He knew that for sure. Whether others recognized it or not.
Darcel opened his mouth to answer, but promptly shut it when he heard footsteps approaching. Looking through the bars, a man he didn't recognize appeared. Just by his appearance, he seemed rather clean and pristine. Wait- is this the man responsible for the two? He didn't exactly look like what he expected.

He barely managed to resist the urge to scoff at the 'former' part of his introduction, instead shooting a slight glare at the man called Valentine. He was still a doctor. He knew that for sure. Whether others recognized it or not.
tumblr_p6xvfo4keV1w8xkufo4_250.pngf2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif He/Him | FR+2
"Tough crowd," Eden sighed in response to the silence that introduction got him. "Well, first off," he cleared his throat, "I'd like to say that I respect both of you for being here. Not every villain that we are able to catch decides to take part in this program even though this is a lot better than just jail. I do hope that you being here means that you are being earnest about wanting to right your wrongs be a good citizen."

The hero wrapped a hand around one of the cell's bars. "Unlike some other hero mentors, I don't like to have my apprentices drugged into losing their abilities. It's a sign of trust that you won't use what powers you have to do harm to me or those in the surrounding areas. It is, however, a requirement that I keep needles on me that is a mixture of some type of drug that can knock you out and the drug that can temporarily take your abilities away."

Eden paused before speaking again. "Any questions? Can I get you two anything?"
"Tough crowd," Eden sighed in response to the silence that introduction got him. "Well, first off," he cleared his throat, "I'd like to say that I respect both of you for being here. Not every villain that we are able to catch decides to take part in this program even though this is a lot better than just jail. I do hope that you being here means that you are being earnest about wanting to right your wrongs be a good citizen."

The hero wrapped a hand around one of the cell's bars. "Unlike some other hero mentors, I don't like to have my apprentices drugged into losing their abilities. It's a sign of trust that you won't use what powers you have to do harm to me or those in the surrounding areas. It is, however, a requirement that I keep needles on me that is a mixture of some type of drug that can knock you out and the drug that can temporarily take your abilities away."

Eden paused before speaking again. "Any questions? Can I get you two anything?"
DVynlKm.png cvLaV29.png ePOliyb.png +3 FR time, 19
1 2