Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 553 554 555 556 557 ... 765 766
I would love to participate! I'm very fond of roleplaying and just have a dragon that I want to test roleplaying. [emoji=four leaf clover size=1]
I would love to participate! I'm very fond of roleplaying and just have a dragon that I want to test roleplaying.
@craftbaobao2 @FaerieQueene @Trebolcita

Added you all to the waitlist!
@craftbaobao2 @FaerieQueene @Trebolcita

Added you all to the waitlist!
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Can I also be added to the waitlist, if there is room,?
Can I also be added to the waitlist, if there is room,?
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
@SpookyLemonMonth

Sure thing, gotcha!
@SpookyLemonMonth

Sure thing, gotcha!
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Also, did change my username!!
Also, did change my username!!
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
Sorry, I hadn't checked anyone since I wasn't expecting to die that early
Sorry, I hadn't checked anyone since I wasn't expecting to die that early
4oO1RBo.png e iS1bBip.png GZrdw3A.png e
Craftbaobao2

She/Her || Idiot || FR +0

e
barinhas47.gif
e
e
e GZrdw3A.png iS1bBip.png e
Hello, I'm Craft! I'm not very active.
Any ideas anyone? I'm stumped.
Any ideas anyone? I'm stumped.
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
[center][quote=Voting][size=5][b][emoji=scroll 2 size=1]Day #2 Votes[emoji=scroll 2 size=1][/b][/size] ----- [b]Ji-Woon[/b] votes for [b]Nim[/b] [b]Moyashi[/b] votes for [b]N/A[/b] [b]Eira[/b] votes for [b]Nim[/b] [b]Pyotr[/b] votes for [b]Nim[/b] [b]Ricordea[/b] votes for [b]Nim[/b] [b]Meilee[/b] votes for [b]Nim[/b] [b]Krovavaya[/b] votes for [b]Pyotr[/b] [b]Serpentstrike[/b] votes for [b]Nim[/b] [b]Nimthiriel[/b] votes for [b]Eira[/b] [b]Mana[/b] votes for [b]Pyotr[/b] [b]Andiron[/b] votes for [b]Nim[/b] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [b]Nim[/b]: 7 votes [b]Pyotr[/b]: 2 votes [b]Eira[/b]: 1 vote [/quote][/center]
Voting wrote:
Day #2 Votes
Ji-Woon votes for Nim

Moyashi votes for N/A

Eira votes for Nim

Pyotr votes for Nim

Ricordea votes for Nim

Meilee votes for Nim

Krovavaya votes for Pyotr

Serpentstrike votes for Nim

Nimthiriel votes for Eira

Mana votes for Pyotr

Andiron votes for Nim

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Nim: 7 votes
Pyotr: 2 votes
Eira: 1 vote
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
I’m pretty sure that according to the size chart we made in the Discord, Nim is actually too big to fit in the hole as described in the first kill, so I won’t be voting for it. However, I might be mistaken about that.
I’m pretty sure that according to the size chart we made in the Discord, Nim is actually too big to fit in the hole as described in the first kill, so I won’t be voting for it. However, I might be mistaken about that.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
dang, i go to sleep and suddenly half the clan is voting for nim :,]]

anyways!! bringing back my old points of defense and a few others because it is not me folks <3

- mostly skeletal. really bad at stealth.
- does, in fact, not want to be good at stealth. she enjoys scaring people and making sure they know that it was a mistake to wrong it.
- nim is more of a scavenger, not a killer unless absolutely necessary. she's not afraid to steal from someone who's still alive, so why would she need to kill them and risk losing resources?
- nim is very direct in confronting people, and she doesn't have the time or energy to set up traps. she's too busy swindling their goods right out from under their noses. everything about these kills goes entirely against her character.
- also, again, she had nothing against thelxiope or kokichi. what motive could it possibly have had? like. if it was radman who had been killed i would understand because it was established very early on that she hated his boisterous energy but. these two???? they never did anything directly enough to nim that would make it want them dead.
- and again, nim is very shade-touched and wouldn't need to resort to traps and knives and blinding to overpower any of the dragons here. it takes joy in being an unholy abomination, so sneaking around to accomplish her goals? nah.

i really do need to stop playing shade-touched dragons here, don't i? they're always suspected early on dkjghdfkjh

edit: anyways, i still heavily suspect eira. as a permababy, physically overwhelming other dragons would be difficult, thus the traps. and as aforementioned, it's very likely she covered the pit with ice because the wording made it seem like magic and not just some debris. also, in this kill, the killer was small enough to fit in a tree. i don't think a full grown gaoler fits that description, but eira isn't fully grown.
dang, i go to sleep and suddenly half the clan is voting for nim :,]]

anyways!! bringing back my old points of defense and a few others because it is not me folks <3

- mostly skeletal. really bad at stealth.
- does, in fact, not want to be good at stealth. she enjoys scaring people and making sure they know that it was a mistake to wrong it.
- nim is more of a scavenger, not a killer unless absolutely necessary. she's not afraid to steal from someone who's still alive, so why would she need to kill them and risk losing resources?
- nim is very direct in confronting people, and she doesn't have the time or energy to set up traps. she's too busy swindling their goods right out from under their noses. everything about these kills goes entirely against her character.
- also, again, she had nothing against thelxiope or kokichi. what motive could it possibly have had? like. if it was radman who had been killed i would understand because it was established very early on that she hated his boisterous energy but. these two???? they never did anything directly enough to nim that would make it want them dead.
- and again, nim is very shade-touched and wouldn't need to resort to traps and knives and blinding to overpower any of the dragons here. it takes joy in being an unholy abomination, so sneaking around to accomplish her goals? nah.

i really do need to stop playing shade-touched dragons here, don't i? they're always suspected early on dkjghdfkjh

edit: anyways, i still heavily suspect eira. as a permababy, physically overwhelming other dragons would be difficult, thus the traps. and as aforementioned, it's very likely she covered the pit with ice because the wording made it seem like magic and not just some debris. also, in this kill, the killer was small enough to fit in a tree. i don't think a full grown gaoler fits that description, but eira isn't fully grown.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
1 2 ... 553 554 555 556 557 ... 765 766