Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | BAD delays (Pls help)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 123 124
Previewing dragons for apparel, loading them into the dressing room and skin/accent previews are so laggy I have to continuously reload and or click on it to load.

I'm using:

Opera GX LVL2 (core: 75.0.3969.267 )
Windows 10 Home

Cleared cache and cookies. Did reset router too just in case but it still happens.
Previewing dragons for apparel, loading them into the dressing room and skin/accent previews are so laggy I have to continuously reload and or click on it to load.

I'm using:

Opera GX LVL2 (core: 75.0.3969.267 )
Windows 10 Home

Cleared cache and cookies. Did reset router too just in case but it still happens.
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
Same here, lag is bad on everything and has been for at least a week. Clearing cache helped slightly (cut the delay by half), but it's still very noticeable and annoying. No other sites have this issue. (on Chrome)

Switched to Firefox, lag is gone but loading is extremely slow.

No issue with internet (fiber), no issues with the pc (older but pretty powerful) Windows 10, if that matters. Before, loading was quick & all in one. Now it's slow and images load in in pieces.
Same here, lag is bad on everything and has been for at least a week. Clearing cache helped slightly (cut the delay by half), but it's still very noticeable and annoying. No other sites have this issue. (on Chrome)

Switched to Firefox, lag is gone but loading is extremely slow.

No issue with internet (fiber), no issues with the pc (older but pretty powerful) Windows 10, if that matters. Before, loading was quick & all in one. Now it's slow and images load in in pieces.
Game has been lagging super bad at random times, opened up an incognito tab and the site only loaded a bit more faster. the slow loading only seems to happen at random times for me.
OS is windows 10, browser is Brave, doesnt seem to be an issue with my pc or my internet
Game has been lagging super bad at random times, opened up an incognito tab and the site only loaded a bit more faster. the slow loading only seems to happen at random times for me.
OS is windows 10, browser is Brave, doesnt seem to be an issue with my pc or my internet
dino-child-water-pixel.gif
Lag is noticeable but not terrible for me- mostly for Auction House listings and coliseum battles. I use Firefox on one machine and Chrome on another, and have encountered the same issues on both. (Both run Windows 10.)
Lag is noticeable but not terrible for me- mostly for Auction House listings and coliseum battles. I use Firefox on one machine and Chrome on another, and have encountered the same issues on both. (Both run Windows 10.)
britwhalebadge.png
i'm having tons of issues and i thought it was my internet because ive been having issues similarly to others here with clicking on something and it brings up something completely different as well as the coli - seems its flightrising and not the users like one person kept suggesting despite evidence to the contrary >>
i'm having tons of issues and i thought it was my internet because ive been having issues similarly to others here with clicking on something and it brings up something completely different as well as the coli - seems its flightrising and not the users like one person kept suggesting despite evidence to the contrary >>
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
I've been experiencing a lot of lag too, though it's gotten a little better. The two slowest pages for me are the coli (Which is almost impossible to use, it lags after every battle) and baldwins, where the pop ups take forever to load.
I've been experiencing a lot of lag too, though it's gotten a little better. The two slowest pages for me are the coli (Which is almost impossible to use, it lags after every battle) and baldwins, where the pop ups take forever to load.
Y9I69cz.png
North
> They/He
> Aroace
> Trans

> Avatar Dragon
> Wishlist
> Lore
> Permababies + G1s

Untitled220_20210607122747.png
yup, lots of lag when it comes to pictures loading. When I try to preview dragons on the AH, the image doesn't even show up.
yup, lots of lag when it comes to pictures loading. When I try to preview dragons on the AH, the image doesn't even show up.
She/They
Fr time+2
Ummm....I like books?
i've been having issues where certain buttons (baldwin, familiar bonding, crim trades, etc) have lagged so hard that it registers as a double-click. it hasn't caused me too many problems but it has ruined a few of my gathering sessions (ex: needing to hunt in one place but the double click makes me use two turns in fishing)
i've been having issues where certain buttons (baldwin, familiar bonding, crim trades, etc) have lagged so hard that it registers as a double-click. it hasn't caused me too many problems but it has ruined a few of my gathering sessions (ex: needing to hunt in one place but the double click makes me use two turns in fishing)
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
Experiencing the same delays across all devices. I’ve cleared caches and tried different browsers but it is persisting. Scrying Workshop and the Dressing Room can take a full minute to load a dragon preview, and the Coliseum can pause for 1-3 minutes between battles (this isn’t consistent and sometimes it loads fine, buffering seems random to me). My internet connection isn’t always the best but only this site is giving me trouble.

Probably unrelated but still wanted to mention, I collected 325g from the Auction House and it took 15 minutes to show up in my total.
Experiencing the same delays across all devices. I’ve cleared caches and tried different browsers but it is persisting. Scrying Workshop and the Dressing Room can take a full minute to load a dragon preview, and the Coliseum can pause for 1-3 minutes between battles (this isn’t consistent and sometimes it loads fine, buffering seems random to me). My internet connection isn’t always the best but only this site is giving me trouble.

Probably unrelated but still wanted to mention, I collected 325g from the Auction House and it took 15 minutes to show up in my total.
UwPE0Qp.png
Hello everyone, thank you for your reports! We're looking into this and we need the following information from you: [list][*]Connection type: Wifi, wired, mobile data, etc [*]Network: School, work, home, VPN [*]Anti-virus/malware software used [*]Device type [*]Browser [*]Operating system[/list] Obligatory question, because this one has gotten me a few times [emoji=banescale scared size=1]: Everything is up to date? If not, please try updating your device/browser/OS and try again.
Hello everyone, thank you for your reports! We're looking into this and we need the following information from you:
  • Connection type: Wifi, wired, mobile data, etc
  • Network: School, work, home, VPN
  • Anti-virus/malware software used
  • Device type
  • Browser
  • Operating system

Obligatory question, because this one has gotten me a few times :

Everything is up to date? If not, please try updating your device/browser/OS and try again.
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 123 124