Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | 7 Digit Dragons
Hi!

I just came back after 5 years off. I have some dragons that I'm no longer in love with and will probably try to sell some of them. I was wondering if they'd be worth anything? I have some 7 digit dragons, some first gen nocturnes, things like that. Would people be interested?
Hi!

I just came back after 5 years off. I have some dragons that I'm no longer in love with and will probably try to sell some of them. I was wondering if they'd be worth anything? I have some 7 digit dragons, some first gen nocturnes, things like that. Would people be interested?
@sarahyatzee The Old Dragon Collector Association would be able to help you out! They have a discord server, pinglist, and a Low ID Market Pricing Guide. There are other low ID hubs but this is the most popular and active one!
@sarahyatzee The Old Dragon Collector Association would be able to help you out! They have a discord server, pinglist, and a Low ID Market Pricing Guide. There are other low ID hubs but this is the most popular and active one!
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
@sarahyatzee depending on their condition (bred status, Imp or not, G1 or not, good colors or not), you might have some people interested. you can check the AH to see how much 7-digits are going for and see if you have anything similar to compare.

typically speaking though, it's hard to sell anything bred, and most average unbreds will land in the 50-200G range. nothing super fantastic, but certainly more than fodder. unbred G1s will get you base 700G for bad colors and dragons in the 8-9mil range (NotN range), while older dragons and/or better colors will be worth more.

lastly i'd be interested in Shirasui if you're planning on selling him. c:
@sarahyatzee depending on their condition (bred status, Imp or not, G1 or not, good colors or not), you might have some people interested. you can check the AH to see how much 7-digits are going for and see if you have anything similar to compare.

typically speaking though, it's hard to sell anything bred, and most average unbreds will land in the 50-200G range. nothing super fantastic, but certainly more than fodder. unbred G1s will get you base 700G for bad colors and dragons in the 8-9mil range (NotN range), while older dragons and/or better colors will be worth more.

lastly i'd be interested in Shirasui if you're planning on selling him. c:
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@after

I have a couple NotN ones, they're all unbred as I stopped playing soon after. What's the importance of bred vs unbred?

Hmmm I haven't really thought about who I'll sell yet. How much would you be willing to pay for him?
@after

I have a couple NotN ones, they're all unbred as I stopped playing soon after. What's the importance of bred vs unbred?

Hmmm I haven't really thought about who I'll sell yet. How much would you be willing to pay for him?
@sarahyatzee aesthetic appeal, mostly. a significant portion of the userbase prefers their dragons unbred simply because it makes the lineage box look cleaner, and allows more flexible lore if there aren't a bunch of random children attached. this is also a reason why people like G1s in general - no parents.

i'd like to pay 1kG for him, though i'm a bit short of that exact amount so i'd need a hold, no more than a couple days. that said, you might still be able to get more for him if you list him on the AH and ping the ODCA, so no worries if you'd rather go that route. c:
@sarahyatzee aesthetic appeal, mostly. a significant portion of the userbase prefers their dragons unbred simply because it makes the lineage box look cleaner, and allows more flexible lore if there aren't a bunch of random children attached. this is also a reason why people like G1s in general - no parents.

i'd like to pay 1kG for him, though i'm a bit short of that exact amount so i'd need a hold, no more than a couple days. that said, you might still be able to get more for him if you list him on the AH and ping the ODCA, so no worries if you'd rather go that route. c:
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After I'd be willing to let him go for that. Let me know if you still want him
@After I'd be willing to let him go for that. Let me know if you still want him
@sarahyatzee i would still like him, yes! :D if you want to set up a Private Auction, i can pick him up in a few days.
@sarahyatzee i would still like him, yes! :D if you want to set up a Private Auction, i can pick him up in a few days.
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
@after I have him up on private auction
@after I have him up on private auction