Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
if I had a nickel for every time I made a dragon dad who has a kid and lost their mate, I'd have two nickels, which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice.

ngl it's kinda funny, my wof oc atlas and my boy fizz have more in common than i realized
if I had a nickel for every time I made a dragon dad who has a kid and lost their mate, I'd have two nickels, which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice.

ngl it's kinda funny, my wof oc atlas and my boy fizz have more in common than i realized
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
Why is everything in life and online so hard to deal with right now?
Why is everything in life and online so hard to deal with right now?
uPGLGEy.png
I really hate how lousy my memory is... I'll be watching something and I'll think that would make for some cool gifs, but then as soon as the show is over, the idea is lost forever.
I really hate how lousy my memory is... I'll be watching something and I'll think that would make for some cool gifs, but then as soon as the show is over, the idea is lost forever.
PJb908Z.png
2 weeks left i can do this come on
2 weeks left i can do this come on
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
Well half charged watch is better than nothing charged watch.. it’ll have to do... but all I have to guess is that on is how it got that way is that the kitten got in there and knocked it down or someone didn’t put it on the charger all the way...
Well half charged watch is better than nothing charged watch.. it’ll have to do... but all I have to guess is that on is how it got that way is that the kitten got in there and knocked it down or someone didn’t put it on the charger all the way...
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
Oh, I love me some summers and overheating :/
Oh, I love me some summers and overheating :/
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
I officially lost over 100 pounds, wooo
I officially lost over 100 pounds, wooo
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
the tallest giraffe is indeed, taller than all the other giraffes
the tallest giraffe is indeed, taller than all the other giraffes
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
kinda weird how at the speed of light is nostalgic for such a small audience only
kinda weird how at the speed of light is nostalgic for such a small audience only
XgFzLz3.gif
Real bummed that 2 of the 3 roundsey dragons this week went into dead lairs :(
Real bummed that 2 of the 3 roundsey dragons this week went into dead lairs :(
tC7jp2W.png