Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving, Giving away dragons and items
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
could i grab these if they're still available? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62993521][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/629936/62993521_350.png[/img][/url] [Item=bloody head bandage] [item=mysterious cowl] [item=black linen head wrap]
could i grab these if they're still available?
62993521_350.png
Bloody Head Bandage Mysterious Cowl Black Linen Head Wrap
johPgo5.png • mosseborb, borb
• she/they
• FR +3
wishlist
• interests:
-ghost and pals
-anything music!!
-vulture culture
-photography
pZJYyk4.png
pyAp3dI.png
ao3.png
FObX7rS.png
NeV4KUN.png
frthingy.png
Baldwin materials would be great! I’m always trying to make stuff/genes. Thanks!
Baldwin materials would be great! I’m always trying to make stuff/genes. Thanks!
This is really nice of you! If you have any apparel left, I'd love to take it off your hands (not all of it of course, just one or two bits if possible).
This is really nice of you! If you have any apparel left, I'd love to take it off your hands (not all of it of course, just one or two bits if possible).
Gr7tY6Q.gif
@justanotherfan @avisicarus @wieik @ladynika @tigerdragon14 @naivety @mosseborb @doomwyte @prescott @woodlemoodle

if your name is above me, that means I have you're stuff ready to ship out! Except the crossroads has given me a warning telling me I've been trading too much. Which means I'll be back in like an hour and hopefully I can give you your stuff then. A lot of folks asked for things that had already been taken, but asked for available things as well; if that's the case, I'll tell you what I wasn't able to give you in the crossroads message.

@Dwarfcichlidlvr @dollsludge @composure

If your name is over here, it means that whatever you asked for, I don't have it anymore, or someone else asked for it first :( Most people here asked for dragons that had already been claimed earlier in the thread. I'm real sorry to all of you!
@justanotherfan @avisicarus @wieik @ladynika @tigerdragon14 @naivety @mosseborb @doomwyte @prescott @woodlemoodle

if your name is above me, that means I have you're stuff ready to ship out! Except the crossroads has given me a warning telling me I've been trading too much. Which means I'll be back in like an hour and hopefully I can give you your stuff then. A lot of folks asked for things that had already been taken, but asked for available things as well; if that's the case, I'll tell you what I wasn't able to give you in the crossroads message.

@Dwarfcichlidlvr @dollsludge @composure

If your name is over here, it means that whatever you asked for, I don't have it anymore, or someone else asked for it first :( Most people here asked for dragons that had already been claimed earlier in the thread. I'm real sorry to all of you!
thank you so much!
thank you so much!
@bitterpossum
you weren't originally in that boat, but if you read the message above, now I can't send anything to you because FR wants me to wait. The issue did end up being the wing bangles. I'm real sorry about that, you'll be the first person I send things to once I'm able to use the crossroads again!
@bitterpossum
you weren't originally in that boat, but if you read the message above, now I can't send anything to you because FR wants me to wait. The issue did end up being the wing bangles. I'm real sorry about that, you'll be the first person I send things to once I'm able to use the crossroads again!
Can I take 5 random apparel.pieces?
Can I take 5 random apparel.pieces?
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
@dwarfcichlidlvr I'll give you 3, because thats the daily limit I made for apparel items in my rules, but sure :) you'll have to wait though, because my crossroads is acting funky. I explain what's wrong better earlier in the thread, in the same message I told you that your dragon had already been claimed.
@dwarfcichlidlvr I'll give you 3, because thats the daily limit I made for apparel items in my rules, but sure :) you'll have to wait though, because my crossroads is acting funky. I explain what's wrong better earlier in the thread, in the same message I told you that your dragon had already been claimed.
Hi! Can I get these items? [item=purple ooze] [item=blue ooze] [item=yellow goo] [item=orange goo]
Hi! Can I get these items?
Purple Ooze Blue Ooze Yellow Goo Orange Goo
art_sig_aa.png
May I have Orpheus here? He looks so unique, and I could use a talented musician in my lair. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64268898][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/642689/64268898_350.png[/img][/url] Also, I would love a familiar for him too, to help keep him company. Whichever you feel matches him best, unless you would prefer if I choose
May I have Orpheus here? He looks so unique, and I could use a talented musician in my lair.

64268898_350.png

Also, I would love a familiar for him too, to help keep him company. Whichever you feel matches him best, unless you would prefer if I choose
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16