Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leaving, Giving away dragons and items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@FLAMETHROWERIce could i get these guys? thanks so much! and good luck out there! [item=scarlet serpenta][item=simple pearly wing bangles][item=bloody chest bandage]
@FLAMETHROWERIce could i get these guys? thanks so much! and good luck out there!
Scarlet Serpenta Simple Pearly Wing Bangles Bloody Chest Bandage
-hug your gaolers 2k22-
FR +3
Hello! @FLAMETHROWERIce I would love [item=Unyielding Chitin Breastplate] [item=Creeping Tendril] and [item=Ambush] and any transmutations would be AMAZING but particularly [item=purple ooze] [item=green ooze] [item=purple sludge] Good luck on your next adventure! (Editing to add some transmutations and a ping!)
Hello! @FLAMETHROWERIce I would love
Unyielding Chitin Breastplate Creeping Tendril and Ambush
and any transmutations would be AMAZING but particularly
Purple Ooze Green Ooze Purple Sludge

Good luck on your next adventure!

(Editing to add some transmutations and a ping!)
Tst6O5g.png > she/her

> FR +17

> Orp0pZe.pngWTUdL1E.png
@kellers yep! sent it your way!

@IskaldIce sure mate! sect the crossroads!

@Koroblin unfortunately, the two folks ahead of you snatched the opposing forces and the faerie rose thorn collar. But you can have those other things! And thanks you so much for taking a dragon!
@kellers yep! sent it your way!

@IskaldIce sure mate! sect the crossroads!

@Koroblin unfortunately, the two folks ahead of you snatched the opposing forces and the faerie rose thorn collar. But you can have those other things! And thanks you so much for taking a dragon!
Hi there! Could I get the pretty pink leg bow, ambush, and the opposing forces familiar? Or, if you don't have that one, could I get the ancient fungus? Thanks so much!
Hi there! Could I get the pretty pink leg bow, ambush, and the opposing forces familiar? Or, if you don't have that one, could I get the ancient fungus? Thanks so much!

dFnwkLI.png
HdmxfuE.png
ePOliyb.png
VX0BdyJ.gif
@labhazard yup! sent!
@AttilaThePun sure! and that's my last ambush!
@labhazard yup! sent!
@AttilaThePun sure! and that's my last ambush!
can i have max purple sludge, bronze steampunk wing armor, and unyielding chitin breastplate?
can i have max purple sludge, bronze steampunk wing armor, and unyielding chitin breastplate?
66.png
@FLAMETHROWERIce
It always sucks to see players leave, gl outside FR! :)

Can I have an ambush please?
@FLAMETHROWERIce
It always sucks to see players leave, gl outside FR! :)

Can I have an ambush please?
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
I’d love max blue ooze and the deity plushies.

Sorry to see you go!
I’d love max blue ooze and the deity plushies.

Sorry to see you go!
Wishlist
@Synthsational sure! unfortunately someone just snagged the last ambush, and the unyielding forced have already been taken :( i'll sent you the mushroom though!

@LuckoftheClaws i'll give you 10 sludge, just because I'm running low and i'd like to distribute it evenly. One folk in front of you already got the chitin armor as well :( i'll send you the bronze steampunk wing armor!
@Synthsational sure! unfortunately someone just snagged the last ambush, and the unyielding forced have already been taken :( i'll sent you the mushroom though!

@LuckoftheClaws i'll give you 10 sludge, just because I'm running low and i'd like to distribute it evenly. One folk in front of you already got the chitin armor as well :( i'll send you the bronze steampunk wing armor!
Hello! May I have a[item=copper steampunk scarf], a[item=copper steampunk gloves] and a [item=ambush]? Thanks!
Hello! May I have a Copper Steampunk Scarf , a Copper Steampunk Gloves and a Ambush ? Thanks!
WDPGGWi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16