Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • The Portal || Later Days - 10m + 10kg
1 2 ... 417 418 419 420 421 ... 429 430
1) sickreaps

2) hate to see y'all go </3 I think I would use the currency to finish a few project and buy a shadow sprite I've been dying for one every since I bought the game and would love to put her on one of my primals
1) sickreaps

2) hate to see y'all go </3 I think I would use the currency to finish a few project and buy a shadow sprite I've been dying for one every since I bought the game and would love to put her on one of my primals
98luNVM.gif
Good luck out there. I hope the real world will treat you well :).

1. Dewberry

2. It would go towards a lair expansion and/or geneing some of the gen1s I have. Though now that I think about it, getting one of the cheaper Sprites would be nice, too.
Good luck out there. I hope the real world will treat you well :).

1. Dewberry

2. It would go towards a lair expansion and/or geneing some of the gen1s I have. Though now that I think about it, getting one of the cheaper Sprites would be nice, too.
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent
But thank you for your giveaways, they were always amazing :)

1. Hinatara
2. Eye vials. I have some dragons which I planned to exchange to similar ones with special eyes (since I'm obsessed with special eyes) but with the new vials I plan on keeping a bunch of them and just change their eyes with vials.
And well... that will need a lot of treasure ^^
oh man, sad to see you leave :(
But thank you for your giveaways, they were always amazing :)

1. Hinatara
2. Eye vials. I have some dragons which I planned to exchange to similar ones with special eyes (since I'm obsessed with special eyes) but with the new vials I plan on keeping a bunch of them and just change their eyes with vials.
And well... that will need a lot of treasure ^^
sad to see another fr member leave !! But hey, hope your life goes well when you do !!

#1;InvertedKoi

#2;Gen1 projects , Eye vials, and just a general dragon work, I’m focused on getting projects out of the way before anything else
sad to see another fr member leave !! But hey, hope your life goes well when you do !!

#1;InvertedKoi

#2;Gen1 projects , Eye vials, and just a general dragon work, I’m focused on getting projects out of the way before anything else
image0.png
1. samc18
2. To complete my bestiary! I had a long hiatus after 2018 and missed put on so many event familiars, so my eventual goal would be to fill up all those empty pages :D
1. samc18
2. To complete my bestiary! I had a long hiatus after 2018 and missed put on so many event familiars, so my eventual goal would be to fill up all those empty pages :D
72062572.png71460659.png72062573.png Hcjq5tN.png
1. spindelberrygirl
2. New genes for my progens, and a shadow sprite!
1. spindelberrygirl
2. New genes for my progens, and a shadow sprite!
Hope your well out there! Good luck and stay safe ^^

1. MinnowFox

2. I like to collect UMAs, since many of them are very pretty and took a lot of effort to make. I'll probably also be using it to complete outfits and apply genes for my dragons that need a makeup :)
Hope your well out there! Good luck and stay safe ^^

1. MinnowFox

2. I like to collect UMAs, since many of them are very pretty and took a lot of effort to make. I'll probably also be using it to complete outfits and apply genes for my dragons that need a makeup :)
167.png Avatar Dragon! deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
Good luck with your future doing whatever!
1. Litoriadraconis
2. I am vigorously saving for a Light Sprite. Unfortunately I started playing Flight Rising a bit too late for rationally priced Light Sprites, but I am so close to a full collection (aside from the Kickstarter familiars) and some of this treasure or gems would really help me to get closer.
Thanks!
Good luck with your future doing whatever!
1. Litoriadraconis
2. I am vigorously saving for a Light Sprite. Unfortunately I started playing Flight Rising a bit too late for rationally priced Light Sprites, but I am so close to a full collection (aside from the Kickstarter familiars) and some of this treasure or gems would really help me to get closer.
Thanks!
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
Best wishes for your next adventure!

1. @AttilaThePun

2. Short and simple: I'm saving up for an Ice Sprite! I'm almost... oh wow I'm almost halfway saved. Would love any help!
Best wishes for your next adventure!

1. @AttilaThePun

2. Short and simple: I'm saving up for an Ice Sprite! I'm almost... oh wow I'm almost halfway saved. Would love any help!
Tst6O5g.png > she/her

> FR +17

> Orp0pZe.pngWTUdL1E.png
I'm so sad to see you go, but I understand life can be like that sometimes. I wish you the best irl! Maybe one day FR will hold enough appeal for you to come back but even if it's not the case, be happy and care about yourself :3

1. FrostNiskare
2. I'd use the currency to buy genes (whatever I could afford) to complete my dragon projects! I have lots of dragons that need geneing. Thanks for the opportunity to make it a bit easier!
I'm so sad to see you go, but I understand life can be like that sometimes. I wish you the best irl! Maybe one day FR will hold enough appeal for you to come back but even if it's not the case, be happy and care about yourself :3

1. FrostNiskare
2. I'd use the currency to buy genes (whatever I could afford) to complete my dragon projects! I have lots of dragons that need geneing. Thanks for the opportunity to make it a bit easier!
7b3f64ba0f90fa584a60be2da24bfe350f4ba051.png Untitled_Artwork.png
1 2 ... 417 418 419 420 421 ... 429 430