Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | KS Fundraiser- ENDED
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@BeingOfNature
Ooh yay thank you :D

@WolvenHeart
YES! Mwahahahahah xD
@BeingOfNature
Ooh yay thank you :D

@WolvenHeart
YES! Mwahahahahah xD
@BeingOfNature
Would it be ok if I waited until they nest again? (the maize pair) I'll pay you of course :)
@BeingOfNature
Would it be ok if I waited until they nest again? (the maize pair) I'll pay you of course :)
@beingofnature

I am fine with taking whatever is left. I do not have room for dragons at the moment though your options are lovely. So if there is anything left that isnt a dragon i would love it. thank you very much :)
@beingofnature

I am fine with taking whatever is left. I do not have room for dragons at the moment though your options are lovely. So if there is anything left that isnt a dragon i would love it. thank you very much :)
@BeingOfNature,

(wriggles free of the pinching and gives BON a hug)
@BeingOfNature,

(wriggles free of the pinching and gives BON a hug)
@Draikar *tackle hugs ya*

@Drakenhart alrighty! I'll send that along to you shortly (once my internet behaves!)

@Clopin Ok! Are you interested in any other dragons in my lair?

@Chaotic I'm actually just checking to see if somebody wants the last babin from the Steel pairing (I;ve kinda been owing them one for ages and I keep on forgetting every time that I breed them to send one to them x---x)

@DeereGal Please don't rub it in! xD

@Clopin yeah that's fine - I was just wondering if you'd like anything else for a prize?

@Shandril alrighty! That will be some food x3 And it's ok, I feel ya on the dragon space thing~
@Draikar *tackle hugs ya*

@Drakenhart alrighty! I'll send that along to you shortly (once my internet behaves!)

@Clopin Ok! Are you interested in any other dragons in my lair?

@Chaotic I'm actually just checking to see if somebody wants the last babin from the Steel pairing (I;ve kinda been owing them one for ages and I keep on forgetting every time that I breed them to send one to them x---x)

@DeereGal Please don't rub it in! xD

@Clopin yeah that's fine - I was just wondering if you'd like anything else for a prize?

@Shandril alrighty! That will be some food x3 And it's ok, I feel ya on the dragon space thing~
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature

Umph!

(falls back, but keeps hugging BON, refusing to let go.)
@BeingOfNature

Umph!

(falls back, but keeps hugging BON, refusing to let go.)
@Draikar *This is so adorable omg*
@Draikar *This is so adorable omg*
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature

(grins, purrs and hugs tighter)
@BeingOfNature

(grins, purrs and hugs tighter)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29