Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | KS Fundraiser- ENDED
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Asynchrony Those WCs weren't originally planned to be on the list, but I can make an exception for the Obs/Blood/Crim, purely because I'm trying my best to sell the xyy ;^; I need the funds!
I sent that baby to you~

@Draikar Actually...nobody has really been in my shop since you last did that bump ping :/ I haven't sold any of my accents yet ;^;

@posibee @Meyoline All 3 of you have been put down on my accents list! As soon as I get enough funds to publish them, I shall!
So if you know of any friends who might be interested in them... please ping them to that thread! x3 Thank you!

@DeereGal You'll be getting a Maroon baby when they hatch :3

@Frithsamur Sending the Lavender gal your way!

@Shishiru if you could make your choice now, that would be great, thank you!

@KaylaEve @greywell @DrakenHart @Chaotic Can I have your picks next please! :-D
@Asynchrony Those WCs weren't originally planned to be on the list, but I can make an exception for the Obs/Blood/Crim, purely because I'm trying my best to sell the xyy ;^; I need the funds!
I sent that baby to you~

@Draikar Actually...nobody has really been in my shop since you last did that bump ping :/ I haven't sold any of my accents yet ;^;

@posibee @Meyoline All 3 of you have been put down on my accents list! As soon as I get enough funds to publish them, I shall!
So if you know of any friends who might be interested in them... please ping them to that thread! x3 Thank you!

@DeereGal You'll be getting a Maroon baby when they hatch :3

@Frithsamur Sending the Lavender gal your way!

@Shishiru if you could make your choice now, that would be great, thank you!

@KaylaEve @greywell @DrakenHart @Chaotic Can I have your picks next please! :-D
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature
Strange I didn't get pinged here until now.
I will take what's left.
@BeingOfNature
Strange I didn't get pinged here until now.
I will take what's left.
sig130_by_dingobreath-dcouw4k.png
Made by Pscycho.
@BeingOfNature

If Shishiru doesn't want her, I'd love to take the triple Maize girl of Garret and Ganessah's. =3 If they happen to want her, though, then the 'I'm no rabbit!' prize would be my second choice~
@BeingOfNature

If Shishiru doesn't want her, I'd love to take the triple Maize girl of Garret and Ganessah's. =3 If they happen to want her, though, then the 'I'm no rabbit!' prize would be my second choice~
psNzThg.png
@BeingOfNature GAH THANK YOU SHE'S GORGEOUS. :')
@BeingOfNature GAH THANK YOU SHE'S GORGEOUS. :')
askjaanim_by_javen-d7cy4cj.gif
@Frithsamur no problem! :-D

@KaylaEve Sweet! I'll send the little gal right on over to you!

@Shishiru Don't worry, the pings are a bit lopsided like that x3 I'll throw you one of the pretty Steel babies - do what you like with the little one!
@Frithsamur no problem! :-D

@KaylaEve Sweet! I'll send the little gal right on over to you!

@Shishiru Don't worry, the pings are a bit lopsided like that x3 I'll throw you one of the pretty Steel babies - do what you like with the little one!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
Old Art Thread
@BeingOfNature

I love how almost as soon as I get a free space in my lair I just immediately fill it up. DX Thanks so much for the lil cutie, and puttin' on the raffle! =3
@BeingOfNature

I love how almost as soon as I get a free space in my lair I just immediately fill it up. DX Thanks so much for the lil cutie, and puttin' on the raffle! =3
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve xD No problem! And I know how you feel - I have that exact same problem x---x Trying to keep space open is hard! Bit with these extra 5 or so babies being sold, I'll have more wiggle room heh~ to fill with more Triples oh lordy
@KaylaEve xD No problem! And I know how you feel - I have that exact same problem x---x Trying to keep space open is hard! Bit with these extra 5 or so babies being sold, I'll have more wiggle room heh~ to fill with more Triples oh lordy
Old Art Thread
@BeingOfNature,

No sales? I'm sorry. I would like to confirm my selection of the twice-dyed skydancer accent, then,

Also, I'll try to give you a few more bumps. :) You're stuff is awesome and should be seen by all!!!
@BeingOfNature,

No sales? I'm sorry. I would like to confirm my selection of the twice-dyed skydancer accent, then,

Also, I'll try to give you a few more bumps. :) You're stuff is awesome and should be seen by all!!!
@beingofnature could ive summer snow, or if taken the meat?
@beingofnature could ive summer snow, or if taken the meat?
@greywell You get the last Maize babin then! It's a guy, are you okay with that?

@DrakenHart you're up next! :-D

@Draikar Yeah no sales... although I haven't really been bumping either x0x
Did it! :-D

Aww! You're so sweet x3 *pinches your cheeks*
@greywell You get the last Maize babin then! It's a guy, are you okay with that?

@DrakenHart you're up next! :-D

@Draikar Yeah no sales... although I haven't really been bumping either x0x
Did it! :-D

Aww! You're so sweet x3 *pinches your cheeks*
Old Art Thread
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29