Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF Lit. 1x1/Group: LUCIFER, pkmn, ocs!?
1 2 3 4 5
@Kattata

Sick hype, I’m at school currently but I’ll hop on Discord and send you a friend request once I get home in like 30 minutes.
*finger guns*
@Kattata

Sick hype, I’m at school currently but I’ll hop on Discord and send you a friend request once I get home in like 30 minutes.
*finger guns*
“What type of hero am I? The hero who does not stop. No matter the odds. I will stop the ball an inch from the floor, and bring the fight back from zero. Be certain in my strength, and it will be unending. Lend me your hopes and your dreams and I will break through any wall in my way, stop any opponent that crosses my path, and fight back any force that opposes me!”
@lr21vb [quote](I can play either M or F; Preferably F though...)[/quote] SCREAMING?? YOU ARE PERFECT??? I prefer playing M aaaaaaa [quote](and we're idiots to come again but that's beside the point lmao)[/quote] ALSO THIS. YES. I LOVE PLAYING IDIOTS OK. IT IS MY [i][b]JAM[/b][/i] I super love this idea?? yES PLEASE. AN EXCUSE TO BLOODY A MALE CHARACTER?? [SIZE=4][B][I]THAT IS MY FAVORITE THING[/i][/b][/size] and if your gal works with dinosaurs to PROTECC THEM I can also play a raptor [size=2][s]if you don't mind ofc, aaa[/s][/size] aND JUST SCREAMS. [I][B]SCREAMS[/b][/i]
@lr21vb
Quote:
(I can play either M or F; Preferably F though...)
SCREAMING?? YOU ARE PERFECT??? I prefer playing M aaaaaaa

Quote:
(and we're idiots to come again but that's beside the point lmao)
ALSO THIS. YES. I LOVE PLAYING IDIOTS OK. IT IS MY JAM

I super love this idea?? yES PLEASE. AN EXCUSE TO BLOODY A MALE CHARACTER?? THAT IS MY FAVORITE THING and if your gal works with dinosaurs to PROTECC THEM I can also play a raptor if you don't mind ofc, aaa aND JUST

SCREAMS. SCREAMS
0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
@Kattata
Omg the perfect roleplayyyyyyy
OKAY LEMME MAKE A THREAD AHHHHH AND LETS MAKE CHARACTERS EHHHHHH
@Kattata
Omg the perfect roleplayyyyyyy
OKAY LEMME MAKE A THREAD AHHHHH AND LETS MAKE CHARACTERS EHHHHHH
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
I'm down for a researcher/SCP thing too! I meant I'm not good at playing researchers myself, feel free to play one!
I'm down for a researcher/SCP thing too! I meant I'm not good at playing researchers myself, feel free to play one!
@kattata

Hello. Are you still looking for partners?
@kattata

Hello. Are you still looking for partners?
@Eaglerider
I sure am!! What were you thinking? :D
@Eaglerider
I sure am!! What were you thinking? :D
0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
@kattata

Well, i have done steampunk, dragons, dieselpunk, sci fi, a few fandoms (some i don't actually know much about but apparently did ok in them...) i have a few plots.
@kattata

Well, i have done steampunk, dragons, dieselpunk, sci fi, a few fandoms (some i don't actually know much about but apparently did ok in them...) i have a few plots.
@Kattata I saw "reformed villain" and just went (eyes) but for my own sake can I ask how long you mean by "multi paragraph"? because I can usually do two or three (depending on the size of each) if I push myself and anything more's just...not as fun for me haha
@Kattata I saw "reformed villain" and just went (eyes) but for my own sake can I ask how long you mean by "multi paragraph"? because I can usually do two or three (depending on the size of each) if I push myself and anything more's just...not as fun for me haha
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
@Eaglerider
Sounds awesome!! I love steampunk stuff myself, as I said I have the one plot involving a mechanic and the werewolf she's rescued thinking he's a woofer aND WELL, HIJINKS ENSUE

I don't have as much experience with dieselpunk but I could probably bs my way through haha, and I do enjoy sci-fi! So please, share these plots!! I can pm you my discord tag (don't really wanna share it on a forum bc I'm weird like that) OOORR we could talk about it here in-thread or over pm or really, whatever you're comfortable with!

@BFD666
WELLLL it also depends for me, if I'm really really into something I can do 6-8 paragraphs but honestly, less is ok!! I'll generally match whatever length my partner's doing and I am 1100% A-OK with shorter rps! ♥

esp if it's like, redeemed villains and more complex themes and characterization I can sink my teeth into eee
@Eaglerider
Sounds awesome!! I love steampunk stuff myself, as I said I have the one plot involving a mechanic and the werewolf she's rescued thinking he's a woofer aND WELL, HIJINKS ENSUE

I don't have as much experience with dieselpunk but I could probably bs my way through haha, and I do enjoy sci-fi! So please, share these plots!! I can pm you my discord tag (don't really wanna share it on a forum bc I'm weird like that) OOORR we could talk about it here in-thread or over pm or really, whatever you're comfortable with!

@BFD666
WELLLL it also depends for me, if I'm really really into something I can do 6-8 paragraphs but honestly, less is ok!! I'll generally match whatever length my partner's doing and I am 1100% A-OK with shorter rps! ♥

esp if it's like, redeemed villains and more complex themes and characterization I can sink my teeth into eee
@kattata

Feel free to send the discord :)
@kattata

Feel free to send the discord :)
1 2 3 4 5