Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair Organization?
1 2
So like many people, I'm yeeting like 1/3 of my dragons and trying to restructure my lair, and I'm struggling a bit on how to organize everything. It used to be organized by lore, but I honestly just haven't had the energy to do lore anymore so it doesn't make sense to organize that way. I tried putting my pairs in a separate tab, but like 80% of them are just fodder breeders primarily so it feels weird to put them in the "spotlight" in their own tab. But if I just leave everything together in one tab it feels completely disorganized. Organizing by color looks beautiful but I can't possibly imagine not having paired dragons next to each other lol

So basically...

How do you guys go about organizing your lairs? Or, if you're also reorganizing and such, how are you planning on going about it? I'd love some ideas ;~;
So like many people, I'm yeeting like 1/3 of my dragons and trying to restructure my lair, and I'm struggling a bit on how to organize everything. It used to be organized by lore, but I honestly just haven't had the energy to do lore anymore so it doesn't make sense to organize that way. I tried putting my pairs in a separate tab, but like 80% of them are just fodder breeders primarily so it feels weird to put them in the "spotlight" in their own tab. But if I just leave everything together in one tab it feels completely disorganized. Organizing by color looks beautiful but I can't possibly imagine not having paired dragons next to each other lol

So basically...

How do you guys go about organizing your lairs? Or, if you're also reorganizing and such, how are you planning on going about it? I'd love some ideas ;~;
parad0xxygachas.gif dT9HQge.png
voyURL5.png
nWiQNX9.png
Q0Bai3e.png
mlHpBMC.png
RNG Adopts!
parad0xxysigdragons.gif
I organize it by where they live in lore!
Each tab is a region of sorniteth

This way breeding pairs stay close together and I can have nice aesthetics~
I organize it by where they live in lore!
Each tab is a region of sorniteth

This way breeding pairs stay close together and I can have nice aesthetics~
lant.gif lant.gif
Currently I only have one lore tab, lots of my dragons are in WIPurgatory at the moment, but when I had multiple they were organized by location! It made it a lot easier, since I had a few different groups. Any other organization required would be done via page numbers.

Before that, a good while ago, I had one massive clan that was divided by section. Although that was a lot of tabs, and I much prefer having a smaller number.
Currently I only have one lore tab, lots of my dragons are in WIPurgatory at the moment, but when I had multiple they were organized by location! It made it a lot easier, since I had a few different groups. Any other organization required would be done via page numbers.

Before that, a good while ago, I had one massive clan that was divided by section. Although that was a lot of tabs, and I much prefer having a smaller number.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Honestly they're just organized in order of how much I like them LOL And then organized by colour within the tabs usually
Honestly they're just organized in order of how much I like them LOL And then organized by colour within the tabs usually
42978694_MHOUAk0oybKLsTZ.png
first tab is favorites and then after that i group loosely by lore relevance/favoritism/group connections. ex: my faerie Veilspun court is in its own tab. after those are breeding pairs, sales tab, and fodder/inbox. my Den on the other hand is an utter mess, even more loosely grouped by the above qualifiers but with other distinctions as well, such as my Scatter tab and 6-dig tab. and also the GOD WHY tab where i've shoved a bunch of dragons i'm still not sure whether to keep or sell. so mostly i just kinda shove everyone wherever. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] it makes sense only to me and that's okay, haha.
first tab is favorites and then after that i group loosely by lore relevance/favoritism/group connections. ex: my faerie Veilspun court is in its own tab. after those are breeding pairs, sales tab, and fodder/inbox.

my Den on the other hand is an utter mess, even more loosely grouped by the above qualifiers but with other distinctions as well, such as my Scatter tab and 6-dig tab. and also the GOD WHY tab where i've shoved a bunch of dragons i'm still not sure whether to keep or sell.

so mostly i just kinda shove everyone wherever. it makes sense only to me and that's okay, haha.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
I had them by ID # for a while. Right now I have most of them grouped by flight and ones that already have written or headcanoned lore get their own tab. I've had them alphabetical order before too, or by lore subsets.
I had them by ID # for a while. Right now I have most of them grouped by flight and ones that already have written or headcanoned lore get their own tab. I've had them alphabetical order before too, or by lore subsets.
oh.
By how lore is in my head...since so little is actually written down. I keep them split up by factions more or less.

A way I considered splitting them up was by breed or flight...but it just feels weird now.
By how lore is in my head...since so little is actually written down. I keep them split up by factions more or less.

A way I considered splitting them up was by breed or flight...but it just feels weird now.
lik2pA1X.jpg
I dont do too much organizing. But i do put ancients on a seprate page (Page 2)
And i put the most important dragons lore and like-wise in Main.
I dont do too much organizing. But i do put ancients on a seprate page (Page 2)
And i put the most important dragons lore and like-wise in Main.
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
i sort them out by aesthetic mostly! and so i have these so far:

plague looking ones
random pretties
rat themed
fan dragons
breeding pairs (fodder and projects)
everything for sale/exalt

best of luck sorting out your!
i sort them out by aesthetic mostly! and so i have these so far:

plague looking ones
random pretties
rat themed
fan dragons
breeding pairs (fodder and projects)
everything for sale/exalt

best of luck sorting out your!
I sort them by which group they are affiliated with and where they are located!
I sort them by which group they are affiliated with and where they are located!
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
1 2