Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Danganronpa OOC chat
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
psst
psst
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Hey there you guys! I know this is random, but I hope you’re all having a good day, and maybe we can get back with the RP at some point.
Hey there you guys! I know this is random, but I hope you’re all having a good day, and maybe we can get back with the RP at some point.
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
Hey guys, been a while. Sad that everything fell apart, I’m hoping you’re all doing well. And maybe, if you guys want, we can start back up again.
Hey guys, been a while. Sad that everything fell apart, I’m hoping you’re all doing well. And maybe, if you guys want, we can start back up again.
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
I would definitely like to!
I would definitely like to!
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
Awesome!
Awesome!
rip
rip
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
Yeah...
Yeah...
eek
eek
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Fuuuun times here
Fuuuun times here
Heyo! sorry for "ghosting", life's really putting me in the wringer rn, i dont think ill be able to continue the rp without being afk alot :( i'm really sorry for leaving without a reason or word^^ feel free to continue without me if all want^^
Heyo! sorry for "ghosting", life's really putting me in the wringer rn, i dont think ill be able to continue the rp without being afk alot :( i'm really sorry for leaving without a reason or word^^ feel free to continue without me if all want^^
5c7b32254f4d01ffb2d1108272c972955264d351.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13