Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Danganronpa OOC chat
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
My apologies for being ghosting,, I have no excuses other than being super depressed and also dealing with what Eskira’s talking about lol . Ive been so tired recently sobs.
i hope you are all doing well ;;-;;
My apologies for being ghosting,, I have no excuses other than being super depressed and also dealing with what Eskira’s talking about lol . Ive been so tired recently sobs.
5c7b32254f4d01ffb2d1108272c972955264d351.png
[quote name="GemShark" date="2021-02-02 17:18:57" ] My apologies for being ghosting,, I have no excuses other than being super depressed and also dealing with what Eskira’s talking about lol . Ive been so tired recently sobs. i hope you are all doing well ;;-;; [/quote] Dang dude, sorry about all that. Being depressed ain't fun, I'll give you that.
GemShark wrote on 2021-02-02 17:18:57:

Dang dude, sorry about all that. Being depressed ain't fun, I'll give you that.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Gem out here being sad and I’m here to tell you no, don’t be so upsetti. Get yourself some spaghetti. I’m just kidding, but seriously, I hope you guys are doing alright. I understand when you’re super depressed and legit just cannot bring yourself to do anything. Also yes I came up with that nickname on the spot, you’re welcome. Don’t worry, I’ll come up with others.
Gem out here being sad and I’m here to tell you no, don’t be so upsetti. Get yourself some spaghetti. I’m just kidding, but seriously, I hope you guys are doing alright. I understand when you’re super depressed and legit just cannot bring yourself to do anything. Also yes I came up with that nickname on the spot, you’re welcome. Don’t worry, I’ll come up with others.
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
Ha, ill make sure to get some spaghetti soon, bless, here’s to hoping the pasta works !
Ha, ill make sure to get some spaghetti soon, bless, here’s to hoping the pasta works !
[quote name="cheerydragon362" date="2021-02-02 20:31:43" ]. Also yes I came up with that nickname on the spot, you’re welcome. Don’t worry, I’ll come up with others. [/quote] I’m surprised no one has called me shark by now LOL /j [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1] I will definitely try to get a response out soon! Honesty feel free to keep going^^
cheerydragon362 wrote on 2021-02-02 20:31:43:
. Also yes I came up with that nickname on the spot, you’re welcome. Don’t worry, I’ll come up with others.

I’m surprised no one has called me shark by now LOL /j I will definitely try to get a response out soon! Honesty feel free to keep going^^
Sorry I’ve been off lately! I’ve been really stressed out and haven’t found the energy to write a post. I’ll see if I can conjure up anything today!
Sorry I’ve been off lately! I’ve been really stressed out and haven’t found the energy to write a post. I’ll see if I can conjure up anything today!
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
Hey guys. How’s everything been?
Hey guys. How’s everything been?
I'm good!
I'm good!
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
Exhausting, how've you been?
Exhausting, how've you been?
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
That’s good Daxcy.

Sorry to hear you’re tired my dude. Hope you get some sleep! I’m doing alright all things considered.
That’s good Daxcy.

Sorry to hear you’re tired my dude. Hope you get some sleep! I’m doing alright all things considered.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13