Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Danganronpa OOC chat
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
Aaa today has been an unholy amount of busy, I really appreciate y’all being so patient. Bless
Aaa today has been an unholy amount of busy, I really appreciate y’all being so patient. Bless
5c7b32254f4d01ffb2d1108272c972955264d351.png
Name:Dipper Sequoia
Pronouns:They/Them
Sexuality (Optional):Pan
Appearance:A very short kid, whose very pale, with large round glasses and bright blue eyes. Their hair is dyed a pastel blue color, and always has on a coat. Even when it's hot.
Personality: Most see him as crazy, but honestly- he's just very enthusiastic about what he's doing. He gets attached to people easily, and it's hard to break his trust.
A bit of backstory: He worked at a lab as an intern, where they almost proved the existence of a cryptid. The work was cut off though, being told it wasn't useful. He resigned as the intern, and is now at school.
Name:Dipper Sequoia
Pronouns:They/Them
Sexuality (Optional):Pan
Appearance:A very short kid, whose very pale, with large round glasses and bright blue eyes. Their hair is dyed a pastel blue color, and always has on a coat. Even when it's hot.
Personality: Most see him as crazy, but honestly- he's just very enthusiastic about what he's doing. He gets attached to people easily, and it's hard to break his trust.
A bit of backstory: He worked at a lab as an intern, where they almost proved the existence of a cryptid. The work was cut off though, being told it wasn't useful. He resigned as the intern, and is now at school.
Hello!! I’m Sunny!! He/they please!
There he is!!
There he is!!
I feel like I say thank you too much but I really mean it xD
I feel like I say thank you too much but I really mean it xD
WAAA NEW CHARACTER
WAAA NEW CHARACTER
Yooo
Yooo
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
,,,As soon as I saw Cryptozoologist, I just had to use him skjfljlkja
,,,As soon as I saw Cryptozoologist, I just had to use him skjfljlkja
SINCE WHEN DID ULTIMATE MOTHMAN ENTHUSIST GET ADDED TO THE LIST IM-

also completely valid, i adore Cryptozoology!!! Flatwoods monster is my fav !! I'm quite excited to get to know your character!
SINCE WHEN DID ULTIMATE MOTHMAN ENTHUSIST GET ADDED TO THE LIST IM-

also completely valid, i adore Cryptozoology!!! Flatwoods monster is my fav !! I'm quite excited to get to know your character!
Yeah!! I like the Black Shuck and the Bunyip!! But Flatwoods Monster is also really cool!!
Yeah!! I like the Black Shuck and the Bunyip!! But Flatwoods Monster is also really cool!!
Heck yeah, a new character!

Oh yeah, I added those a while back after rediscovering the big fluffy moth man and all of the big bois cryptic friends. I had way too much fun with those lol
Heck yeah, a new character!

Oh yeah, I added those a while back after rediscovering the big fluffy moth man and all of the big bois cryptic friends. I had way too much fun with those lol
Welcome to tired town, starting me, a tired goblin who never gets enough sleep, with my co host late nights where I can’t sleep because I’ve gotten way too used to being up late.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13