Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Button Eyes
1 2 3 4 5 6
this is amazing. i would love button eyes!
this is amazing. i would love button eyes!
These are absolutely terrifying and I would hate to have one in my lair. Huge support go you funky little nightmare creatures /gen
These are absolutely terrifying and I would hate to have one in my lair. Huge support go you funky little nightmare creatures /gen
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
Support. This would be a fun addition. Could be an April fools item.
Support. This would be a fun addition. Could be an April fools item.
TBD
In honor of today's very exciting eye update, coming back to reiterate how good and cute button eyes would look with Stitched/Patchwork.
In honor of today's very exciting eye update, coming back to reiterate how good and cute button eyes would look with Stitched/Patchwork.
Coralline flashbacks here I come but eye full support for button eyes! I may not enjoy them myself but it’s a lovely idea indeed!
Coralline flashbacks here I come but eye full support for button eyes! I may not enjoy them myself but it’s a lovely idea indeed!
4xTBSTZ.png
Not to have an unpopular opinion, but while the idea is fine/well-presented, I really don't want this eye type to be implemented. It's creepier than all the other eye types put together imo.
Not to have an unpopular opinion, but while the idea is fine/well-presented, I really don't want this eye type to be implemented. It's creepier than all the other eye types put together imo.
The most beautiful moment of life
support!! i love these so much and the fact that they match existing genes is wonderful!
support!! i love these so much and the fact that they match existing genes is wonderful!
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
I am constantly saying I need button eyes for my stitch/patches. Sometimes I even dream I finally got one.

All my support. ALL. OF. IT.
I am constantly saying I need button eyes for my stitch/patches. Sometimes I even dream I finally got one.

All my support. ALL. OF. IT.
lik2pA1X.jpg
Brilliant idea, would work amazing with patch/stitch.
Also best as a vial only eye type.
Brilliant idea, would work amazing with patch/stitch.
Also best as a vial only eye type.
Dude, I love this! Would look great on Stitched/Patchwork dragons, and if I could make a dragon look totally plush I'd be using those genes a lot more.
Dude, I love this! Would look great on Stitched/Patchwork dragons, and if I could make a dragon look totally plush I'd be using those genes a lot more.
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
1 2 3 4 5 6