Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | favourite background noise TV Show?
1 2
Hello!
So i like hearing things when i draw and i find that mediocre fantasy is just predictable enough where i dont have have to pay attention but still absorb enough plot.

I just finished Shadow and Bone and it fit that criteria imo!

What’s your favourite background noise TV Show? Any that you recommend?
Hello!
So i like hearing things when i draw and i find that mediocre fantasy is just predictable enough where i dont have have to pay attention but still absorb enough plot.

I just finished Shadow and Bone and it fit that criteria imo!

What’s your favourite background noise TV Show? Any that you recommend?
King of the Hill, Futurama, or Bob's Burgers are my go to favorite background noise TV shows. I know them so well I don't really have to pay attention.
King of the Hill, Futurama, or Bob's Burgers are my go to favorite background noise TV shows. I know them so well I don't really have to pay attention.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
@msbeakman probably detective conan? it's less because it's an uninteresting show, and more so that it's an incredibly long one. There's over 1000 episodes so I won't run out of material to listen to while I work for a very long time.
@msbeakman probably detective conan? it's less because it's an uninteresting show, and more so that it's an incredibly long one. There's over 1000 episodes so I won't run out of material to listen to while I work for a very long time.
adopt shop
I like to do the same. Recently I had been half listening to Once Upon a Time but I am finished with it so I need to find something else. It was good enough to be watchable ( up to a point) but I also didn't really have to pay close attention to it.
I like to do the same. Recently I had been half listening to Once Upon a Time but I am finished with it so I need to find something else. It was good enough to be watchable ( up to a point) but I also didn't really have to pay close attention to it.
lF5nfl9.png tShJXZX.png
I watch tv rarely and if it is its whatever is new on disney +
I watch tv rarely and if it is its whatever is new on disney +
ryy4tSY_d.png vee | they / she / it | frt +3 | autistic

outfit wishlist . art shop [n/a atm]
There are loads of fun documentaries on Disney+ about all sorts of things, including tons of nature documentaries and shows from their Nat Geo channel on Disney+. I find if something doesn't have too much of a plot, I have a better time using it as background noise, because then I don't miss anything too important.

The Repair Shop is on Netflix (American Netflix at least) and is a cute British show about antique restoration. Very relaxing.
There are loads of fun documentaries on Disney+ about all sorts of things, including tons of nature documentaries and shows from their Nat Geo channel on Disney+. I find if something doesn't have too much of a plot, I have a better time using it as background noise, because then I don't miss anything too important.

The Repair Shop is on Netflix (American Netflix at least) and is a cute British show about antique restoration. Very relaxing.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.
I don't watch TV but I love listening to Bojack Horseman episode analyses while doing hw/drawing.
I don't watch TV but I love listening to Bojack Horseman episode analyses while doing hw/drawing.
I listen to actual play TTRPG podcasts--they're very descriptive, but for a lot of them, it doesn't matter much if I tune out for a few minutes. Role Playing Public Radio has a mind-blowing amount of content, and my fiance likes Rusty Quill Gaming. If you want something a bit more engaging (and hilarious) I like Campaign, especially the Star Wars series.

For TV, Star Trek TNG fits the bill, but mostly because I've watched it so many times I know how the episodes unfold. Classic Doctor Who is also pretty good for this--because the sets were made of cardboard, the characters tend to describe a lot of what they're supposedly looking at or doing. It makes for slower television, but it also means I can follow the plot without actively watching the screen.
I listen to actual play TTRPG podcasts--they're very descriptive, but for a lot of them, it doesn't matter much if I tune out for a few minutes. Role Playing Public Radio has a mind-blowing amount of content, and my fiance likes Rusty Quill Gaming. If you want something a bit more engaging (and hilarious) I like Campaign, especially the Star Wars series.

For TV, Star Trek TNG fits the bill, but mostly because I've watched it so many times I know how the episodes unfold. Classic Doctor Who is also pretty good for this--because the sets were made of cardboard, the characters tend to describe a lot of what they're supposedly looking at or doing. It makes for slower television, but it also means I can follow the plot without actively watching the screen.
I have been re-watching lucifer so many times my family thinks it may be developing into a problem (it's not one of my favorite shows I just like the comedy). I'm on my eighth time I think now and it's never enough. My default tv show used to be F.r.i.e.n.d.s. back when that was on Netflix and I saw that show around six times. Have seen Shadow and Bone as well though I am forcefully holding off on re-watching it until I finish Rule of Wolves. Also there's always the fact that if I don't know what to re-watch I'll just randomly see episodes of Supernatural again.
I have been re-watching lucifer so many times my family thinks it may be developing into a problem (it's not one of my favorite shows I just like the comedy). I'm on my eighth time I think now and it's never enough. My default tv show used to be F.r.i.e.n.d.s. back when that was on Netflix and I saw that show around six times. Have seen Shadow and Bone as well though I am forcefully holding off on re-watching it until I finish Rule of Wolves. Also there's always the fact that if I don't know what to re-watch I'll just randomly see episodes of Supernatural again.
gziv3Ja.pnged1cxgE.pngQUIpVFE.pngoouioVf.pngmlHpBMC.png
Currently on a semi-hiatus, still online frequently.
Hyperfixated on history, science, comics, and the transformers franchise.
Mine is either nature documentaries or Gordan Ramsay.. Haha I love using anything that keeps me engaged as background noise really, even if it's some guy telling me about how he stubbed his toe
Mine is either nature documentaries or Gordan Ramsay.. Haha I love using anything that keeps me engaged as background noise really, even if it's some guy telling me about how he stubbed his toe
She/her | +1 FR Time | Need a better signature :(
1 2