Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ADHD / ASD Fam
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
For a few years now I've been obsessed with anthropomorphic bird characters (in books, art etc.) and it's not showing any signs of abating.

Other than that, FR, The Last of Us and Minecraft are some of my current long-lasting ones.
For a few years now I've been obsessed with anthropomorphic bird characters (in books, art etc.) and it's not showing any signs of abating.

Other than that, FR, The Last of Us and Minecraft are some of my current long-lasting ones.
mXMhPXb.png SYTGlgJ.png
flight rising is my current hyperfixation and has been for a few months now. another one i would say is jak and daxter but that’s been since i was like... 5? so i’m not sure if that still counts.
flight rising is my current hyperfixation and has been for a few months now. another one i would say is jak and daxter but that’s been since i was like... 5? so i’m not sure if that still counts.
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
A terrible story I'm writing that has no plot at all
It's more a worldbuilding project than anyhitng and I'm alright with that, I'll get somewhere eventually
A terrible story I'm writing that has no plot at all
It's more a worldbuilding project than anyhitng and I'm alright with that, I'll get somewhere eventually
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
Yo! I've recently been hyperfixating on learning Russian (after being accepted to a freaking exchange program!!!) and musicals about Tolkien's Silmarillion (I'm kinda writing my own but shhh don't tell anyone) :)))
Yo! I've recently been hyperfixating on learning Russian (after being accepted to a freaking exchange program!!!) and musicals about Tolkien's Silmarillion (I'm kinda writing my own but shhh don't tell anyone) :)))
7464Cyt.png
ypcKWM0.png
J1vcVni.png
oEGalah.png
3BhEU2h.png Name's Robin :)
FR time +3
Feel free to ping, message, or friend!
[quote name="Hippogaia" date="2021-04-18 19:58:05" ] Star Wars is a constant background fixation for me, but I hop in and out of other fandoms often. Currently rereading The Hobbit and loving it, next I will read Lord of the Rings. Because the movies are good. Also good luck with your novel! [/quote] [i]Yesssss when you're done you should read the Silmarillion and join me in suffering[/i]
Hippogaia wrote on 2021-04-18 19:58:05:
Star Wars is a constant background fixation for me, but I hop in and out of other fandoms often. Currently rereading The Hobbit and loving it, next I will read Lord of the Rings. Because the movies are good.
Also good luck with your novel!
Yesssss when you're done you should read the Silmarillion and join me in suffering
7464Cyt.png
ypcKWM0.png
J1vcVni.png
oEGalah.png
3BhEU2h.png Name's Robin :)
FR time +3
Feel free to ping, message, or friend!
Identity V and Minecraft! I've been playing both of those with my friends a lot lately. Also The Magnus Archives, you'd think my fixation would've ended since it ended recently but nope-
Identity V and Minecraft! I've been playing both of those with my friends a lot lately. Also The Magnus Archives, you'd think my fixation would've ended since it ended recently but nope-
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
mm its always been music, youtube, and this site. currently ive been rlly captivated with twitch.
mm its always been music, youtube, and this site. currently ive been rlly captivated with twitch.
rPflwkH.png
At the moment it is Supernatural. I started watching it AFTER it ended, so I thought I would be safe since I know it ended badly. Nope. I'm on my third rewatch already.
At the moment it is Supernatural. I started watching it AFTER it ended, so I thought I would be safe since I know it ended badly. Nope. I'm on my third rewatch already.
100_zeff_moff.pngboo.png OlZhFQA.png
[ Dinic ]

*falls through the ceiling*

we've been questioning if we're autistic or not for 3 years now. all traits present different with our system members and that's probably why its gone unnoticed since we were a kid, but we're kind of a point where a lot of individuals in our system would consider themselves alone autistic, and most autistic multiple systems we know have very similar experiences to us, so we're on the verge of just going "yeah okay we're autistic".

special interests are another one of those things which vary between us, but our most common ones are pokemon, petsites, alterhuman/kin stuff, and plurality!

I also personally might have a special interest in friday night funkin and this was not how i expected this to go but okay, it also doesn't seem to be shared with anyone else in here
[ Dinic ]

*falls through the ceiling*

we've been questioning if we're autistic or not for 3 years now. all traits present different with our system members and that's probably why its gone unnoticed since we were a kid, but we're kind of a point where a lot of individuals in our system would consider themselves alone autistic, and most autistic multiple systems we know have very similar experiences to us, so we're on the verge of just going "yeah okay we're autistic".

special interests are another one of those things which vary between us, but our most common ones are pokemon, petsites, alterhuman/kin stuff, and plurality!

I also personally might have a special interest in friday night funkin and this was not how i expected this to go but okay, it also doesn't seem to be shared with anyone else in here
i have no idea
KJLFAKNLFAKN FDKNSKNSDFKNSDFNKDFSmklsklnsdfndsklfnksndfjsfkknldsfkndfskn

i have no idea
KJLFAKNLFAKN FDKNSKNSDFKNSDFNKDFSmklsklnsdfndsklfnksndfjsfkknldsfkndfskn

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10