Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] DV Referrals (Closed, read OP)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
@Rawrr

Just seen the point has popped up, so sending your gems after this post now! ^^
@Rawrr

Just seen the point has popped up, so sending your gems after this post now! ^^
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@shinyhunter47
I’m using your referral!
@shinyhunter47
I’m using your referral!
Hello~Pladge-42.png
@Erytheus

Ah, ty very much for using my referral & for the point! Will send your gems over momentarily! ^^
@Erytheus

Ah, ty very much for using my referral & for the point! Will send your gems over momentarily! ^^
using your referral
using your referral
This game looks fun!
I’ll definiely use your code :D
This game looks fun!
I’ll definiely use your code :D
@Magnemiterules @Kyunashii

Thanks to both of you for the referrals points! :D Will send your gems over after this post ^^
@Magnemiterules @Kyunashii

Thanks to both of you for the referrals points! :D Will send your gems over after this post ^^
@ShinyHunter47 I just finished the first section
@ShinyHunter47 I just finished the first section
nZfpWi3.png
@patrolkitty

Ah, ty so much! Sending your 400g over momentarily! ^^
@patrolkitty

Ah, ty so much! Sending your 400g over momentarily! ^^
@ShinyHunter47
I finished Silvie's Mine!
(Btw, any tips on how to get more charm? I'm stuck at the start of Aviar Cove!)
@ShinyHunter47
I finished Silvie's Mine!
(Btw, any tips on how to get more charm? I'm stuck at the start of Aviar Cove!)
@Fennecfox21

Ah, that's great! (and apologies for the delay, been playing on another game a lot recently) will have your gems sent over for that after this post! ^^

Also, for more charm (I assume it's that early Aviar Cove mission that wants 150 charm), certain clothing can actually be equipped to your world-hopper temporarily to raise your charm alot for that! :D To name a few off the top of my head, clothing from Calbet, Glume, Magdalene, and Pascal should be able to help give you some, or alot if its the alchemized variants, of charm! (i personally stacked up on a lot of glume's alchemized clothing to get through it lol)

Aside of stacking a lot of random clothing, daily stat boost tasks would be the next best thing to up your charm I think. ^^
@Fennecfox21

Ah, that's great! (and apologies for the delay, been playing on another game a lot recently) will have your gems sent over for that after this post! ^^

Also, for more charm (I assume it's that early Aviar Cove mission that wants 150 charm), certain clothing can actually be equipped to your world-hopper temporarily to raise your charm alot for that! :D To name a few off the top of my head, clothing from Calbet, Glume, Magdalene, and Pascal should be able to help give you some, or alot if its the alchemized variants, of charm! (i personally stacked up on a lot of glume's alchemized clothing to get through it lol)

Aside of stacking a lot of random clothing, daily stat boost tasks would be the next best thing to up your charm I think. ^^
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16