Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] DV Referrals (Closed, read OP)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Up
Up
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@ShinyHunter47
I completed Three's Forest a while back and I wanted to check if you received the point for it.
@ShinyHunter47
I completed Three's Forest a while back and I wanted to check if you received the point for it.
or7Yz8j.pnga129Nss.png
vZmPWxA.pngaz2WnoQ.png
@erevainsgirl

Oh shoot, thanks for the reminder! (haven't checked for DV referrals in about 2 months now, so I probably missed/forgot about it) Just checked my alerts on DV now, and yes, I see on July 12th I got another referral point from ya, so I'll send you the gems for that in a moment! ^^
@erevainsgirl

Oh shoot, thanks for the reminder! (haven't checked for DV referrals in about 2 months now, so I probably missed/forgot about it) Just checked my alerts on DV now, and yes, I see on July 12th I got another referral point from ya, so I'll send you the gems for that in a moment! ^^
I am coming back to do this when I have more time

@worldsecurity
I am coming back to do this when I have more time

@worldsecurity
@ShinyHunter47

Used your referral- still waiting for Turnip to 'hatch'! I've been curious about the game for a while so we'll see if it's anywhere as infectious as FR.
@ShinyHunter47

Used your referral- still waiting for Turnip to 'hatch'! I've been curious about the game for a while so we'll see if it's anywhere as infectious as FR.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
To do a bit later! Just for my reference :)
To do a bit later! Just for my reference :)
arcanef1.png arcanef2.png
@Unrest @RoyalSorceress @bluesykai

Thanks everyone! :)

Also, @/RoyalSorceress, I see you've gotten past the first town already (the referral point popped up) so I'll send your gems over in a moment! ^^ Hope you're enjoying your time on DV so far! :D
@Unrest @RoyalSorceress @bluesykai

Thanks everyone! :)

Also, @/RoyalSorceress, I see you've gotten past the first town already (the referral point popped up) so I'll send your gems over in a moment! ^^ Hope you're enjoying your time on DV so far! :D
@ShinyHunter47
I passed Louise Hill - you should see your referral point :D
@ShinyHunter47
I passed Louise Hill - you should see your referral point :D
arcanef1.png arcanef2.png
@bluesykai

Ah, huge apologies for the delay! (been busy on another game alot lately lol) I did get the referral point from ya, so sending your gems over in a moment! ^^
@bluesykai

Ah, huge apologies for the delay! (been busy on another game alot lately lol) I did get the referral point from ya, so sending your gems over in a moment! ^^
Up
Up
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16