Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | BEARS!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Finne
Thank you. ^w^
I was only trying to put to text the reasons why the whole notion of Bears in the original poll and the outcome of this Light Bear have left me kinda confused and then personally lamenting the passed-over potential of what they could have been. I'm a big Lore buff, and I just can't see how they fit...

I mean, don't get me wrong, Light Bear is a beautiful Bear. Get rid of the glow-stick fins and spots, and I would be scrambling to battle against it in the Coli in order to win one home or to Hunt one down with my Gathering turns to pull it out of it's den in the Nature area. xD

Edit: For typo demons
@Finne
Thank you. ^w^
I was only trying to put to text the reasons why the whole notion of Bears in the original poll and the outcome of this Light Bear have left me kinda confused and then personally lamenting the passed-over potential of what they could have been. I'm a big Lore buff, and I just can't see how they fit...

I mean, don't get me wrong, Light Bear is a beautiful Bear. Get rid of the glow-stick fins and spots, and I would be scrambling to battle against it in the Coli in order to win one home or to Hunt one down with my Gathering turns to pull it out of it's den in the Nature area. xD

Edit: For typo demons
drpusig1_zpsjz7uct4m.pngwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png
@Ilium

You're literally picking little parts of what I'm saying and blowing them way out of proportion and ignoring everything else that helps quantify it. I'm not here to jump down anyone's throat, so why jump down mine?
@Ilium

You're literally picking little parts of what I'm saying and blowing them way out of proportion and ignoring everything else that helps quantify it. I'm not here to jump down anyone's throat, so why jump down mine?
Bears huh? Kinda boring (for reasons that have been stated a million times before my post - i read everything - so im sure i dont have to state why ) But i'll take it i guess.
Bears huh? Kinda boring (for reasons that have been stated a million times before my post - i read everything - so im sure i dont have to state why ) But i'll take it i guess.
2it1s0.jpg
Bah, I voted for the Bears.

And I am happy with the outcome. I look forward to owning the set.
Bah, I voted for the Bears.

And I am happy with the outcome. I look forward to owning the set.
Bonsai.png
Meh i don't like bears in general, really hoped for Salamanders or Elementals.
But i shall collect them anyway, didn't expect them to be the new holiday familiars either.
Sad.
Meh i don't like bears in general, really hoped for Salamanders or Elementals.
But i shall collect them anyway, didn't expect them to be the new holiday familiars either.
Sad.
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
As a person who quite strongly dislikes cutesy (pseudo)humanoids - I will admit that I am actually not too fond of the sprites, either -, I am good with the bears.

Had there been mermaids or imps or something similar, I would have been somewhat disappointed. - In essence, I wasn't voting *for* bears (or salamanders, or elementals), I was voting against anything humanoid.
As a person who quite strongly dislikes cutesy (pseudo)humanoids - I will admit that I am actually not too fond of the sprites, either -, I am good with the bears.

Had there been mermaids or imps or something similar, I would have been somewhat disappointed. - In essence, I wasn't voting *for* bears (or salamanders, or elementals), I was voting against anything humanoid.
I quite like the bear - and his upcoming brothers and sisters over the year to come. He gives me an impression of being a strong familiar. The sprites almost seemed like a familiar that a dragon would have to take care of and protect...now the bear? He looks like a familiar that would care for and protect his dragon. Bring on the bears!
I quite like the bear - and his upcoming brothers and sisters over the year to come. He gives me an impression of being a strong familiar. The sprites almost seemed like a familiar that a dragon would have to take care of and protect...now the bear? He looks like a familiar that would care for and protect his dragon. Bring on the bears!
I got my bear today! But I can't decide which dragon to pair him with: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4112032] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/41121/4112032_350.png[/img] [/url] or [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4232595] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42326/4232595_350.png[/img] [/url] I can't decide which of them matches better, so can anyone here help me decide?
I got my bear today! But I can't decide which dragon to pair him with:

4112032_350.png

or

4232595_350.png

I can't decide which of them matches better, so can anyone here help me decide?
Gladekeeperbanner_zps21ce84b1.jpeg
I personally like the bears. Can't wait to see the rest of them.
I personally like the bears. Can't wait to see the rest of them.
LIo8D8G.gif
I'm curious about something - where was the poll to decide what kind of elemental familiar we got? :o I like the bears! I just apparently missed the chance to decide what they were. x3
I'm curious about something - where was the poll to decide what kind of elemental familiar we got? :o I like the bears! I just apparently missed the chance to decide what they were. x3
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24