Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how high do you level fodder?
1 2 3 4 5 6
6-7 usually, never seen a point in going past that.
6-7 usually, never seen a point in going past that.
udj6wT1.png
Usually 3-5; I'm not too serious about dominance.
Usually 3-5; I'm not too serious about dominance.
(she/her) i'll code this sometime
7-9 Sometimes I just treat leveling fodder as 2 dragon grinding.
7-9 Sometimes I just treat leveling fodder as 2 dragon grinding.
rainbow-pansexual-splotch-heckin-pan2.png
I usually level up to 10, because I can get it done pretty quickly
I usually level up to 10, because I can get it done pretty quickly
hehe_good_evening.gif
»CTRL«
dsmp fandragons
wishlist
mlHpBMC.png
AV7XCe1.png
GFeO9bR.png
M2GDK40.png
tb2lvGT.png
IrrC5OJ.png
Used to be FishyDishy blinking_cursor.gif
I level 6-7 since it seems like a reasonable range for me in getting treasures. Though I do go lower depending if the fodder matches the daily bonus.
I level 6-7 since it seems like a reasonable range for me in getting treasures. Though I do go lower depending if the fodder matches the daily bonus.
tumblr_ni8kpoZDfe1snuojro3_r3_500.gif
Anywhere between 5 and 10 depending on floor, spare time, if I want to participate in a dom push etc.

Lately I've been casual and just do lvl 7 when I decide to yeet unsold hatch rejects.
Anywhere between 5 and 10 depending on floor, spare time, if I want to participate in a dom push etc.

Lately I've been casual and just do lvl 7 when I decide to yeet unsold hatch rejects.
>Fr+9
>You are a special speck of dust
>Hiring melters
>G1 Sales
#BLM #FreePalestine
>Always buying fodder adults 6g/6500t
>Denable hatchlings at 4g/4500t
>Know you are loved by someone
I level to 5. I used to go to 6 or even 7, but I find those take longer than I like so I go with lower levels now. The treasure is still decent, and I still get a fair amount of coli drops, so it works well for me.
I level to 5. I used to go to 6 or even 7, but I find those take longer than I like so I go with lower levels now. The treasure is still decent, and I still get a fair amount of coli drops, so it works well for me.
flight: lightning
pronouns: they/them
7! Like you said it's a good middle ground & I get discouraged if I'm grinding and it takes too long for the fodder to level, and I'm like, "this sucks, this is boring, where's my money"
7! Like you said it's a good middle ground & I get discouraged if I'm grinding and it takes too long for the fodder to level, and I'm like, "this sucks, this is boring, where's my money"
usually to 7, but because I'm doing a fodderlocke a bunch of them are now getting levelled to 6
usually to 7, but because I'm doing a fodderlocke a bunch of them are now getting levelled to 6
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
Level 6 for immediate exalting and 7 if its going in the den.
Level 6 for immediate exalting and 7 if its going in the den.
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
1 2 3 4 5 6