Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how high do you level fodder?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I level to 10 mostly and when i want to buy some dom raffle i level up to 12 lol
I level to 10 mostly and when i want to buy some dom raffle i level up to 12 lol
hdCEH9z.png

nefzg1V.png
WKtl2lb.png

lvl 8! takes a littl longer but i dont have much fodder anyways
lvl 8! takes a littl longer but i dont have much fodder anyways

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
level 6! it's more efficient by time, since leveling exponentially gets longer ^^ i level to 8 if i'm hoarding fodder in my den, though
level 6! it's more efficient by time, since leveling exponentially gets longer ^^ i level to 8 if i'm hoarding fodder in my den, though
"link • ufology
they/he/she
I go to level 10 typically! However recently I've been going back down to level 8 after expanding my lair. I'm weird with numbers so seven bothers me to the point of irritation and 6 just isn't enough profit for me! Anything past 10 is either a perma or a dragon I'm leveling for my partner/to sell for profit.
I go to level 10 typically! However recently I've been going back down to level 8 after expanding my lair. I'm weird with numbers so seven bothers me to the point of irritation and 6 just isn't enough profit for me! Anything past 10 is either a perma or a dragon I'm leveling for my partner/to sell for profit.
Chipped Blackened Legbones Fascinator Greystone Deer
I usually do 7 or 8 it’s really just depending on my mood.
I usually do 7 or 8 it’s really just depending on my mood.
7mfPPIQ.png _________
@TheDEV1L | 530294

He/Him | Gryffindor | Virgo | FR+2
I stick to 7 for dragons that are going to be exalted right away, higher for those that are stored for conquest
I stick to 7 for dragons that are going to be exalted right away, higher for those that are stored for conquest
mXMhPXb.png SYTGlgJ.png
8 when I'm filling up hibden space. 6 for others because im mega impatient
8 when I'm filling up hibden space. 6 for others because im mega impatient
VIO_edit.gif
i used to do 7, but now my attention span is broken and 6 is my max (if i can be screwed to coli at all). i know i should be doing higher for hibden since there's still ages till august and i have 0 space but oh well
i used to do 7, but now my attention span is broken and 6 is my max (if i can be screwed to coli at all). i know i should be doing higher for hibden since there's still ages till august and i have 0 space but oh well
Untitled241.png
5-6 because I'm lazy. I'll go 8-10 for dom pushes.
5-6 because I'm lazy. I'll go 8-10 for dom pushes.
Leu | She/Her | FR+3
15587.png7695.png34822.png25781.png34786.png16453.png
6, 7 if I'm lucky and don't miss very often :p
6, 7 if I'm lucky and don't miss very often :p
1 2 3 4 5 6