Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rainy Days OOC OPEN!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I’m pretty sure most fantasy races are fine, though for some more obscure ones, you’ll have to explain them a bit- like, people know what elves are, but a drow you may have to explain is a dark elf, for an example.
I’m pretty sure most fantasy races are fine, though for some more obscure ones, you’ll have to explain them a bit- like, people know what elves are, but a drow you may have to explain is a dark elf, for an example.
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
ok thank you
ok thank you
Kvoth.png
[quote name="Goldenwolfmidna" date="2021-04-08 15:26:47" ] I’m pretty sure most fantasy races are fine, though for some more obscure ones, you’ll have to explain them a bit- like, people know what elves are, but a drow you may have to explain is a dark elf, for an example. [/quote] Yep! My explanation was a it wonky, mainly due to my phone autocorrect^^’
Goldenwolfmidna wrote on 2021-04-08 15:26:47:

Yep! My explanation was a it wonky, mainly due to my phone autocorrect^^’
mU3UPIq.jpeg
ooo this looks really cool! :0

I'll probably put up a sheet later if that's ok! :D
ooo this looks really cool! :0

I'll probably put up a sheet later if that's ok! :D

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
@MintyKitsune

Perfectly fine :D
@MintyKitsune

Perfectly fine :D
mU3UPIq.jpeg
[b]Full Name:[/b] Tal Wyndham [b]Nicknames:[/b] N/A [b]Species:[/b] Human [b]Age:[/b] 17 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Pronouns:[/b] He/him [b]Sexuality:[/b] Bi [b]Appearance:[/b][img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202104/94097_zkgXdSP1.png[/img] [LIST] [*]Has a frog hat that he loves to wear [*]Almost always wears rain boots [*]Wears lots of blues, greens, and yellows [/LIST] [b]Height:[/b] 5’6” [b]Magic abilities:[/b] His powers come from being spirit bound. He can manipulate water and can summon rain. The rain’s severity changes his mood and sometimes will come if an emotion is extremely strong. He cannot stop the rain and pond creatures tend to like him. [b]Likes:[/b] Rain, frogs, the color green, walking around outside [b]Dislikes:[/b] Loud noises, narrow spaces, large crowds [b]Backstory:[/b] WIP [b]Personality:[/b] Tal is relatively friendly towards people and is generally easygoing. He’s more quiet in large groups, but if it's less than 10 people he’s goofy and playful. He makes friends easily and loves to hang out with others, even if they’re not particularly fond of it. Tal loves when it rains and will drag you with him on a rainy walk. He tends to listen to ambient or background music and will often hum or nod his head to the music. He likes sharing earbuds with others. [b]Trivia:[/b] WIP [b]Spirit name:[/b] Nyx [b]Element:[/b] Water [b]Spirit Appearance:[/b] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202104/41329_qR0bRY3W.png[/img] Your standard water spirit. Nyx’s top half looks humanoid while their bottom is a trait of water. They’re blue and feel like water, although they are still solid. They have long hair that looks like dripping water and have a lilypad on their head. [b]Spirit Personality:[/b] Shy and nervous, gets extremely jumpy and paranoid when they think that someone else is around. They tend to watch Tal by hiding in the water, pretending to be a lilypad. They’re very careful but is also kind and caring.
Full Name: Tal Wyndham

Nicknames: N/A

Species: Human

Pronouns: He/him

Sexuality: Bi

Appearance:94097_zkgXdSP1.png
  • Has a frog hat that he loves to wear
  • Almost always wears rain boots
  • Wears lots of blues, greens, and yellows

Height: 5’6”

Magic abilities: His powers come from being spirit bound. He can manipulate water and can summon rain. The rain’s severity changes his mood and sometimes will come if an emotion is extremely strong. He cannot stop the rain and pond creatures tend to like him.

Likes: Rain, frogs, the color green, walking around outside

Dislikes: Loud noises, narrow spaces, large crowds

Backstory: WIP

Personality: Tal is relatively friendly towards people and is generally easygoing. He’s more quiet in large groups, but if it's less than 10 people he’s goofy and playful. He makes friends easily and loves to hang out with others, even if they’re not particularly fond of it. Tal loves when it rains and will drag you with him on a rainy walk. He tends to listen to ambient or background music and will often hum or nod his head to the music. He likes sharing earbuds with others.

Trivia: WIP

Spirit name: Nyx

Element: Water

Spirit Appearance: 41329_qR0bRY3W.png
Your standard water spirit. Nyx’s top half looks humanoid while their bottom is a trait of water. They’re blue and feel like water, although they are still solid. They have long hair that looks like dripping water and have a lilypad on their head.

Spirit Personality: Shy and nervous, gets extremely jumpy and paranoid when they think that someone else is around. They tend to watch Tal by hiding in the water, pretending to be a lilypad. They’re very careful but is also kind and caring.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
[b]Full Name:[/b] Teffan Rodin [b]Nicknames:[/b] Teff; Tess [b]Species:[/b] Human [b]Age:[/b] ~18 [b]Gender:[/b] Somewhere on the enby spectrum [b]Pronouns:[/b] They/them [b]Sexuality:[/b] Demi- bisexual [b]Appearance:[/b] Super androgynous. Like, nobody knows their sex. Always wearing glasses and overformal outfits. Dyed hair blue and usually has flowers of some sort in hair. [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202104/582810_r2norbhC.png[/img] [b]Height:[/b] 5' 5" [b]Magic abilities:[/b] Can control electricity + store it, thanks to being spiritbound. Has a Blessing that allows them to grow flower at will. [b]Likes:[/b] Rain; thunderstorms; formality; order [b]Dislikes:[/b] Being messy; the color yellow; being misgendered; being cooped up [b]Backstory:[/b] Nothing too exciting. Grew up in Silverdrop. Has a family heirloom charm that's a bracelet, allows them to grow flowers whenever (from a powerful earth spirit, they're told). Found out about Lec at like 5 because Lec was like "dude you good" and Tess was like "uhhhhhh" and so it was. [b]Personality:[/b] Super anxious. Voice of reason. Tends to seem calm. Almost always working at something. Pretty awkward and bad at social stuff irl, decent at it online. Good at modifying clothes + coding, does art in their spare time. [b]Trivia:[/b] - found outside 80% of the time - constantly wants to die but it be like that - Lec is a very close friend to them - thinks frogs and newts are cool [rule] [b]Spirit name:[/b] Lec [b]Element:[/b] Electric | mid-powered [b]Pronouns:[/b] they/them preferred, she/her is acceptable [b]Spirit Appearance:[/b] The below image is a good description. Lec seems to glow, their bottom half is much more flicker-y and electric, and they tend to dart around a lot. [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202104/582810_o5BtswOe.png[/img] [b]Spirit Personality:[/b] Chaotic dumba**. Very much the energetic, crazy one of the two. Likes to tell Tess to "get out! do something! talk to me!". Very easily bored. Literally always found around Tess. [i]Extremely [/i]protective of Tess, since they know that their human is anxious (and refers to Teffan as "their" human, Tess thinks it's funny and endearing). [rule] this all good?
Full Name: Teffan Rodin

Nicknames: Teff; Tess

Species: Human

Pronouns: They/them

Sexuality: Demi- bisexual

Appearance:
Super androgynous. Like, nobody knows their sex. Always wearing glasses and overformal outfits. Dyed hair blue and usually has flowers of some sort in hair.
582810_r2norbhC.png

Height: 5' 5"

Magic abilities: Can control electricity + store it, thanks to being spiritbound. Has a Blessing that allows them to grow flower at will.

Dislikes: Being messy; the color yellow; being misgendered; being cooped up

Backstory: Nothing too exciting. Grew up in Silverdrop. Has a family heirloom charm that's a bracelet, allows them to grow flowers whenever (from a powerful earth spirit, they're told). Found out about Lec at like 5 because Lec was like "dude you good" and Tess was like "uhhhhhh" and so it was.

Personality: Super anxious. Voice of reason. Tends to seem calm. Almost always working at something. Pretty awkward and bad at social stuff irl, decent at it online. Good at modifying clothes + coding, does art in their spare time.

Trivia:
- found outside 80% of the time
- constantly wants to die but it be like that
- Lec is a very close friend to them
- thinks frogs and newts are cool

Spirit name: Lec

Element: Electric | mid-powered

Pronouns: they/them preferred, she/her is acceptable

Spirit Appearance:
The below image is a good description. Lec seems to glow, their bottom half is much more flicker-y and electric, and they tend to dart around a lot.
582810_o5BtswOe.png

Spirit Personality: Chaotic dumba**. Very much the energetic, crazy one of the two. Likes to tell Tess to "get out! do something! talk to me!". Very easily bored. Literally always found around Tess. Extremely protective of Tess, since they know that their human is anxious (and refers to Teffan as "their" human, Tess thinks it's funny and endearing).

this all good?
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
@Goldenwolfmidna

Looks great! You're just missing one thing :)
@Goldenwolfmidna

Looks great! You're just missing one thing :)
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Hello everyone!! Here is my character :3 I'm really excited to roleplay with you all!! [b]Full Name:[/b] Kyo Kusari [b]Species:[/b] Just a completely normal person. [b]Age:[/b] 17 [b]Gender:[/b] male [b]Pronouns:[/b] he/him [b]Sexuality:[/b] bi, preference for males tho [b]Appearance:[/b] Kyo has naturally teal hair. He dyed it lime green and it is currently fading. He has yellow eyes and a slim body type. He has a peachy skin tone. Usually wears chill clothing - sweatshirts, jeans, the likes. His shoes/bottoms of his jeans are usually wet. [img]https://i.imgur.com/OO3vVm4.jpg[/img] [b]Height:[/b] 5'3" - hates when people call him short!! [b]Magic abilities:[/b] None. Like, at all. No blessings or anything. And Kyo likes it this way. [b]Likes:[/b] jokes, ruffling his hair, jumping in puddles, having no magic, chilling, dogs [b]Dislikes:[/b] stress, work, carrots [b]Backstory:[/b] Has parents and a twin sister. Their family is pretty unlucky when it comes to magic, but Kyo doesn't mind. Has a fluffy doggo at home. [b]Personality:[/b] Kyo is excited, bubbly, and outgoing. He loves to play video games, especially with others. He likes to chill in trees as well and scare people below to make them laugh. He is silly and mildly flirty to pretty much everyone. [b]Trivia:[/b] Kyo really likes company and sometimes gets lonely when he plays video games/hangs alone. Also brings a gaming device with him everywhere in his bag. Just living life day by day. :) Kyo is generally happy. f r o g
Hello everyone!! Here is my character :3 I'm really excited to roleplay with you all!!

Full Name: Kyo Kusari

Species: Just a completely normal person.

Pronouns: he/him

Sexuality: bi, preference for males tho

Appearance: Kyo has naturally teal hair. He dyed it lime green and it is currently fading. He has yellow eyes and a slim body type. He has a peachy skin tone. Usually wears chill clothing - sweatshirts, jeans, the likes. His shoes/bottoms of his jeans are usually wet.

OO3vVm4.jpg

Height: 5'3" - hates when people call him short!!

Magic abilities: None. Like, at all. No blessings or anything. And Kyo likes it this way.

Likes: jokes, ruffling his hair, jumping in puddles, having no magic, chilling, dogs

Dislikes: stress, work, carrots

Backstory: Has parents and a twin sister. Their family is pretty unlucky when it comes to magic, but Kyo doesn't mind. Has a fluffy doggo at home.

Personality: Kyo is excited, bubbly, and outgoing. He loves to play video games, especially with others. He likes to chill in trees as well and scare people below to make them laugh. He is silly and mildly flirty to pretty much everyone.

Trivia: Kyo really likes company and sometimes gets lonely when he plays video games/hangs alone. Also brings a gaming device with him everywhere in his bag. Just living life day by day. :) Kyo is generally happy.

f r o g
pOlOyp4.png 5BsilZ9.png
v2PJF9u.png
HJLIYn4.png
Dishwater-sig.png
@Pinkish13

Approved :)
@Pinkish13

Approved :)
mU3UPIq.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7