Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | lads we figured out the boxes!
1 2 3
.....What if we get more fake breed apparel. But this time.... it's extra paper mask heads....
.....What if we get more fake breed apparel. But this time.... it's extra paper mask heads....
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
more heads staff Please
more heads staff Please
862.png 863.png

864.png 865.png
Yeah, just like every year, you click to open the bag and it changes between the 3 options. then in a couple of days (or tomorrow) it will turn into the object you choose. There is usually more of the 1st option then the others, because people won't know they can change it multiple times, or they didn't play today and didn't have a chance to flip it. lol.
Happy April 1st everyone and happy collecting the 3 options!

Yeah, just like every year, you click to open the bag and it changes between the 3 options. then in a couple of days (or tomorrow) it will turn into the object you choose. There is usually more of the 1st option then the others, because people won't know they can change it multiple times, or they didn't play today and didn't have a chance to flip it. lol.
Happy April 1st everyone and happy collecting the 3 options!

tumblr_oluarz35sW1s0egqgo1_100.png
ooohhh
ooohhh
insert funny joke here
In another thread we speculated that there will be 3 scenes, selfie style, like someone taking a picture with a famous person. Each scene will feature a head. The paper work is the liability form to not keep FR at fault for any maiming that may occur ;-)
In another thread we speculated that there will be 3 scenes, selfie style, like someone taking a picture with a famous person. Each scene will feature a head. The paper work is the liability form to not keep FR at fault for any maiming that may occur ;-)
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I hope it's fake additional heads apparel :O
I hope it's fake additional heads apparel :O
Ani227MS5.gif
Ani359MS5.gif
ssss
KS2Azyk.jpg
sss
What if we get a plushie of the Imp the bag is based on as an apparel item.
What if we get a plushie of the Imp the bag is based on as an apparel item.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
what if it's an emperor familiar
what if it's an emperor familiar
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
[quote name="SCB" date="2021-04-01 07:36:21" ] In another thread we speculated that there will be 3 scenes, selfie style, like someone taking a picture with a famous person. Each scene will feature a head. The paper work is the liability form to not keep FR at fault for any maiming that may occur ;-) [/quote] "by signing this paperwork you acknowledge that the marva corp has no responsibility for any damage luminax did to your clan"
SCB wrote on 2021-04-01 07:36:21:

"by signing this paperwork you acknowledge that the marva corp has no responsibility for any damage luminax did to your clan"
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
[quote name="Darknessdragon" date="2021-04-01 07:31:22" ] I’m gonna scream if it’s a luminax plushie apparel [/quote] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Darknessdragon wrote on 2021-04-01 07:31:22:
I’m gonna scream if it’s a luminax plushie apparel

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
1 2 3