Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I... Finally Won? [Roundsey]
1 2 3
@Requacy I won one as well!
I was p shocked as well! I didn't think I was going to win the luminous halo of all of them...
@Requacy I won one as well!
I was p shocked as well! I didn't think I was going to win the luminous halo of all of them...
Congrats on the light halo!
Meanwhile, I got a lightning halo with 1000 tickets.
[quote name="@Stormstar" date="2021-03-31 11:24:19" ] Congrats on the light halo! Meanwhile, I got a lightning halo with 1000 tickets. [/quote] [font=American Gothic][size=4]Thank you! Woah, [i]congrats!![/i] Voltaic halos are my favorite of the "ethereal" halos.
@Stormstar wrote on 2021-03-31 11:24:19:
Thank you! Woah, congrats!! Voltaic halos are my favorite of the "ethereal" halos.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Congratulations! I remember winning a Roundsey raffle with a Bogsneak egg on a Christmas day. It was great to say I won something from Roundsey. My next goal is to win a dragon now, but I don't mind if I never do. I also buy 20 tickets or less, depending on the last tier, weekly. So, it's expected to not get the dragon prize too simply.
Congratulations! I remember winning a Roundsey raffle with a Bogsneak egg on a Christmas day. It was great to say I won something from Roundsey. My next goal is to win a dragon now, but I don't mind if I never do. I also buy 20 tickets or less, depending on the last tier, weekly. So, it's expected to not get the dragon prize too simply.
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
Congrats! I will admit I have won seven times, but the first time is ALWAYS the most unbelievable, lol.

Seriously, Roundsey, give me a dragon and I will leave you alone for the rest of my time on FR... other people need the luck more than I do...
Congrats! I will admit I have won seven times, but the first time is ALWAYS the most unbelievable, lol.

Seriously, Roundsey, give me a dragon and I will leave you alone for the rest of my time on FR... other people need the luck more than I do...
Congrats! Only 20 tickets? I buy like 200 every time..
Congrats! Only 20 tickets? I buy like 200 every time..
Wishlist
570.png
Boss, thanks for reminding me to go spend some more money on ticcs. Congrats on winning, Luminous Halos are tasty. [quote name="KairiDragoness" date="2021-03-31 11:37:28" ] Congrats! I will admit I have won seven times, but the first time is ALWAYS the most unbelievable, lol. Seriously, Roundsey, give me a dragon and I will leave you alone for the rest of my time on FR... other people need the luck more than I do... [/quote] M E. I have won 10 times so far yet still 0 dragons. It's really funny.
Boss, thanks for reminding me to go spend some more money on ticcs. Congrats on winning, Luminous Halos are tasty.
KairiDragoness wrote on 2021-03-31 11:37:28:

M E. I have won 10 times so far yet still 0 dragons. It's really funny.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Congratulations! And happy almost-birthday!

I have yet to win anything from Roundsey but I try to put 5-10 tickets in the pot every week.

Also, Roundsey's been around for almost 3 years already??? That's hard to believe, I still feel like she was introduced not too long ago.
Congratulations! And happy almost-birthday!

I have yet to win anything from Roundsey but I try to put 5-10 tickets in the pot every week.

Also, Roundsey's been around for almost 3 years already??? That's hard to believe, I still feel like she was introduced not too long ago.
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
Wait how do you check last weeks winners?? Or is it private and only shown to those who've won?
Wait how do you check last weeks winners?? Or is it private and only shown to those who've won?
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
Wow, congrats!
Wow, congrats!
(she/her) i'll code this sometime
1 2 3