Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I... Finally Won? [Roundsey]
1 2 3
[font=American Gothic][size=4]Ever since Roundsey's Raffle Roulette premiered on August 22nd, 2018, I have been buying twenty tickets every week. This morning, I sleepily checked FR and noticed something in my messages. [i]Did someone send me a PM? It seemed like an odd time to get one.[/I] I clicked it and... [img]https://i.imgur.com/QPi1RO5.png[/img] I [i]won[/i], I actually[i] won.[/i] A Luminous Halo, no less! It could not have been real, right? I click over to the Trading Post and check last week's Raffle winners, and there I am! [img]https://i.imgur.com/fQ4gXsz.png[/img] I am still so, [i]so [/i]surprised and happy. Ever since Roundsey premiered, I wanted to win something, even if it was not a dragon. At last, almost three years from Roundsey's premiere, I finally won. And close to my birthday, no less. I just wanted to make a post to celebrate this surprise almost-birthday present. I do not know what to do with the Halo yet, but I will probably find a nice dragon to stick it one. Thank you, Staff and Roundsey. Once again, wohoo! [emoji=spiral laughing size=1] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/086/918/afb.gif[/img]
Ever since Roundsey's Raffle Roulette premiered on August 22nd, 2018, I have been buying twenty tickets every week.

This morning, I sleepily checked FR and noticed something in my messages. Did someone send me a PM? It seemed like an odd time to get one. I clicked it and...

QPi1RO5.png

I won, I actually won. A Luminous Halo, no less! It could not have been real, right? I click over to the Trading Post and check last week's Raffle winners, and there I am!

fQ4gXsz.png

I am still so, so surprised and happy. Ever since Roundsey premiered, I wanted to win something, even if it was not a dragon. At last, almost three years from Roundsey's premiere, I finally won. And close to my birthday, no less. I just wanted to make a post to celebrate this surprise almost-birthday present. I do not know what to do with the Halo yet, but I will probably find a nice dragon to stick it one. Thank you, Staff and Roundsey. Once again, wohoo!

afb.gif
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
oh my goodness im so jealous >:0 i wanted one of those, congrats!
oh my goodness im so jealous >:0 i wanted one of those, congrats!
congrats! also noooo not the gif, i so cried at that part in the game
congrats! also noooo not the gif, i so cried at that part in the game
Congrats on your new gorgeous halo! :D
Congrats on your new gorgeous halo! :D
BuDq0ZK.gif
Only 20 tickets? Wow!
Only 20 tickets? Wow!
EBzxWRy.png *
Wishlist
FR+3
Collecting Mammertee Plushes
alMN0i2.png vfbW8E9.png
So that's what winning Roundsey's looks like. Still hoping for my lucky break...
So that's what winning Roundsey's looks like. Still hoping for my lucky break...
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Wow, only 20 tickets? I got like 150 and still didn't win anything... ;o; Congrats on the Halo tho!! Whether you keep it or sell it, I know they're going for a lot right now!
Wow, only 20 tickets? I got like 150 and still didn't win anything... ;o; Congrats on the Halo tho!! Whether you keep it or sell it, I know they're going for a lot right now!
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
omg a similar thing happened to me op, I won one of the halos today too and I was genuinely SO stunned because the last time I won anything from roundsey was.... -checks notes- [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/694335941522751518/826864087819747348/unknown.png[/img][/center] congrats on your halo and finally beating that roundsey RNG!! :D
omg a similar thing happened to me op, I won one of the halos today too and I was genuinely SO stunned because the last time I won anything from roundsey was.... -checks notes-
unknown.png
congrats on your halo and finally beating that roundsey RNG!! :D
Congrats! (and Happy Almost Birthday!) With that halo, looks like it's your time to shine. (Pun not intended...no, that's not true...pun kinda sorta intended, heh heh)[emoji=guardian tongue size=1] @Mutation I think this gives us all hope for our own lucky breaks, even if it does take some time. For Requacy, it was 3 years, but now they're a winner! (and their experience proves you don't need to buy thousands of tickets to win either!)
Congrats! (and Happy Almost Birthday!) With that halo, looks like it's your time to shine. (Pun not intended...no, that's not true...pun kinda sorta intended, heh heh)

@Mutation I think this gives us all hope for our own lucky breaks, even if it does take some time. For Requacy, it was 3 years, but now they're a winner! (and their experience proves you don't need to buy thousands of tickets to win either!)
XdKddgH.png c2678ebefd7e5f3201ac8ca4167849350b5fe131.png 53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png cbd14df36b233e3862583e33f6144299f3562870.png 5f427e1c8be1e9f0ef47971b1ec9079123f249da.png
[font=American Gothic][size=4]Thank you so, [i]so[/i] much to everyone here, it really means a lot to me! Hopefully this means my birthday will be a very [i]bright[/i] one! [emoji=glimmer tile size=1] [insert drum sfx] Also @Mutation I think this story shows if you're stubborn enough, and with a bit of RNG luck, you'll win eventually. I participated in [i]every[/i] Raffle since its debut, with more-or-less the same amount of tickets. It took me three years, but even then, I managed to win something with a very small amount of tickets (twenty, compared to hundreds or thousands poured in). Don't worry, you'll get that sweet sweet Roundsey message eventually. I believe in you!
Thank you so, so much to everyone here, it really means a lot to me! Hopefully this means my birthday will be a very bright one! [insert drum sfx]

Also @Mutation
I think this story shows if you're stubborn enough, and with a bit of RNG luck, you'll win eventually. I participated in every Raffle since its debut, with more-or-less the same amount of tickets. It took me three years, but even then, I managed to win something with a very small amount of tickets (twenty, compared to hundreds or thousands poured in). Don't worry, you'll get that sweet sweet Roundsey message eventually. I believe in you!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
1 2 3