Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2021
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48
MISTJAMMISTJAMMISTJAM Happy celebration of your greatness, my noodliest of dads [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=wind rune size=1][emoji=wind balloon size=1] [emoji=spiral love size=2]
MISTJAMMISTJAMMISTJAM

Happy celebration of your greatness, my noodliest of dads
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
happy mistjam!!! everything is so pretttyyyy aaaa :DDDDDD [emoji=gust size=1]
happy mistjam!!! everything is so pretttyyyy aaaa :DDDDDD
[center][emoji=wind rune size=1]Happy Mistral Jamboree![emoji=wind rune size=1][/center] and congrats to all the winners of the contest, the skins and accents for this fest are stunning!
Happy Mistral Jamboree!

and congrats to all the winners of the contest, the skins and accents for this fest are stunning!
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
2OTuj7X.png I hoard black orpingtons and black-capped chickadees!
Staff & the skin makers really knocked it out of the park this year! I'm going to collect at least one of each skin. Special shout out to the Cyclone skin, I got a whole new wind rep just to use it. I can't wait to put the new apparel and familiar on him<3
Staff & the skin makers really knocked it out of the park this year! I'm going to collect at least one of each skin. Special shout out to the Cyclone skin, I got a whole new wind rep just to use it. I can't wait to put the new apparel and familiar on him<3
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif

name's ash! | they/them
okay to ping!

The sheep has bamboo horns I’m no happy
The sheep has bamboo horns I’m no happy
Mommy, I want to be a gravedigger when I grow up!
I’ve been waiting so intently!!! It’s my flight’s festival AND my zodiac familiar. I’m so pleased with it - I love the bamboo horns. :D And as usual, all the other stuff looks great. I don’t think there’s a Mistral Jamboree that I’ve been disappointed with yet. <3 Happy festival, everyone. [emoji=banescale happy size=2]
I’ve been waiting so intently!!! It’s my flight’s festival AND my zodiac familiar. I’m so pleased with it - I love the bamboo horns. :D

And as usual, all the other stuff looks great. I don’t think there’s a Mistral Jamboree that I’ve been disappointed with yet. <3

Happy festival, everyone.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

wind goat

but also that recolour slaps???

HAPPY MISTJAM PEOPLE!!
wind goat

but also that recolour slaps???

HAPPY MISTJAM PEOPLE!!
~ Cey/Ceylar ~
~ She/Her ~
~ They/Them ~
~ FR+8 ~
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mrRenVJ.png
The new vista is absolutely GORGEOUS! Happy Mistral Jamboree!!! [emoji=wind rune size=1]
The new vista is absolutely GORGEOUS!

Happy Mistral Jamboree!!!

SculpitMay
budgie.gifbdgie3.gifbudgie2.gif
Now that I'm over my initial morning crankiness from just waking up, WOW I am really digging the scene, and I've got a few ideas for the apparel!! Literally WHAT was I thinking this is amazing!
Now that I'm over my initial morning crankiness from just waking up, WOW I am really digging the scene, and I've got a few ideas for the apparel!! Literally WHAT was I thinking this is amazing!
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
Happy Mistral Jamboree everyone!
Happy Mistral Jamboree everyone!
7f798284fc0b66c3f8c0845673443a021738999d.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48