Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2021
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 47 48
I don't participate in events much anymore since my lair shifted to a fandragon one, but happy Mistral Jamboree everyone! Hey staff, I noticed an issue with one of the skins/accents! One of the accents/skins is missing a letter. Cartographer's Apprentice currently appears as "Cartographer's Apprentic" [img]https://i.imgur.com/NGHVqTV.png[/img]
I don't participate in events much anymore since my lair shifted to a fandragon one, but happy Mistral Jamboree everyone!

Hey staff, I noticed an issue with one of the skins/accents! One of the accents/skins is missing a letter. Cartographer's Apprentice currently appears as "Cartographer's Apprentic"

NGHVqTV.png
14743454p.png
Fandragon
directory!

TO5f5vS.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
loimysO.png
60eldD0.gif
Rq2knnC.png
uPNWHgD.png
LIsmQsQ.png
ELWEhez.png
R1dejfm.png

Temple of Time Hatchery
everything looks amazing, especially the recolour and the scene! happy mistral jamboree everyone! [emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
everything looks amazing, especially the recolour and the scene! happy mistral jamboree everyone!
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Happy Mistral Jamboree and that scene it look so cool :-) [emoji=wind rune size=1]
Happy Mistral Jamboree and that scene it look so cool :-)
[size=3][font=Cambria][color=#6F6A57]Happy Mistral Jamboree! [emoji=wind rune size=1][/font][/color][/size]
Happy Mistral Jamboree!
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

woah :o
woah :o
Literally everything released here is AMAZING, OMG. I love the familiar!!! And the chime recolor!
Literally everything released here is AMAZING, OMG. I love the familiar!!! And the chime recolor!

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
I forgot to post earlier, yelp, but I love everything. As an Aries, I can 100% say that I love the fam. I want to use it as a pillow. The apparel is gorgeous, a nice contrast with the subtlety of the shadow apparel, and the scene... 100/10.
I forgot to post earlier, yelp, but I love everything. As an Aries, I can 100% say that I love the fam. I want to use it as a pillow. The apparel is gorgeous, a nice contrast with the subtlety of the shadow apparel, and the scene... 100/10.
Lichtdrache.gif
the apparel and scene are out of the park! happy jamboree!
the apparel and scene are out of the park! happy jamboree!
Very, very rarely am I completely in love with everything in a festival. But oh my god am I completely in love with everything in this festival.
Very, very rarely am I completely in love with everything in a festival. But oh my god am I completely in love with everything in this festival.
JNgbpVq.gif
happy jamboree!!!! [emoji=wind rune size=1]
happy jamboree!!!!
ae4WGs8.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 47 48