Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | 1 Bil. Lions or Pokemon?
1 2 3
I'm sure we've all heard the age old question: Who would win in a fight, a billion lions, or one of every pokemon? I'm a lion supporter, but what does everyone else think?
I'm sure we've all heard the age old question: Who would win in a fight, a billion lions, or one of every pokemon? I'm a lion supporter, but what does everyone else think?
When it's phrased as a million lions I'm on the side of Pokemon, but 1 billion... Then again I feel like Kyogre flooding the world should make it an easy victory.
When it's phrased as a million lions I'm on the side of Pokemon, but 1 billion... Then again I feel like Kyogre flooding the world should make it an easy victory.
Yeah I'm going with the Pokemon on this one, especially if the legendaries are included. I mean, some of them have potentially world-ending abilities, and if they all worked together, the lions don't stand a chance.
Yeah I'm going with the Pokemon on this one, especially if the legendaries are included. I mean, some of them have potentially world-ending abilities, and if they all worked together, the lions don't stand a chance.
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
I’m on the side of Yveltal. If it takes too much damage it will absorb the life force of everything else. Sure, the rest of the Pokémon would lose, but it would still be a technical win!
I’m on the side of Yveltal. If it takes too much damage it will absorb the life force of everything else. Sure, the rest of the Pokémon would lose, but it would still be a technical win!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
The Pokémon. Half of them are basically gods, I doubt a whole bunch of lions would be that much trouble.
The Pokémon. Half of them are basically gods, I doubt a whole bunch of lions would be that much trouble.
VGxuHXT.png
[quote name="GirlGamer1001" date="2021-03-26 23:07:54" ] Half of them are basically gods, I doubt a whole bunch of lions would be that much trouble. [/quote] I think some of them can [i]eat[/i] gods.
GirlGamer1001 wrote on 2021-03-26 23:07:54:
Half of them are basically gods, I doubt a whole bunch of lions would be that much trouble.
I think some of them can eat gods.
Hello i am fibsh
rqY078Q.pngCheuG1b.png
Lions can't win against flying monsters.
Lions can't win against flying monsters.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
gardevoir can straight up create black holes you can't beat that
gardevoir can straight up create black holes you can't beat that
akueye3.png
well

what are their stats (including all the lions)?
well

what are their stats (including all the lions)?
Lions can’t do a thing against ghost-types. The pokemon should win.
Lions can’t do a thing against ghost-types. The pokemon should win.
AqaqXxe.png
1 2 3