Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [WIND FODDART] Noodledad's Doodle Pad!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 64 65
@Hikumi

It's so good :D look at my child ;-;
@Hikumi

It's so good :D look at my child ;-;
@Welgan Yes, it's ok! Thank you! It's a bit busy now, but I should have full payment by Saturday. :)
@Welgan Yes, it's ok! Thank you! It's a bit busy now, but I should have full payment by Saturday. :)
Kunikuzushi
@suflower Ordering art!
Username: ColorfulLava
Player ID Number: 265039
Custom or Existing Design: Custom
Details: A ghost made of solid shadow, with glowing FR ice eyes. There can also be FR ice-colored "things" in whatever form you think would fit best--e.g. 'stars' within the body, skeleton markings, something like the FR opal gene. The lower body could just fade into amorphous shadowy smoke, or be covered by a shadowy cloak like your example art of the arcane magician (?) character. I'd like the expression to be sad and kind of resigned/tired, with a little bit of longing--kind of like being left out in the cold for so long you froze to death, and then came back as a ghost to look at a house with a fire inside that you can't enter. Does a background with the sun setting into the sea sound okay? It can just be, like, vague orange colors going into vague blue colors and not too complex. If not, a dark background with some embers or snowflakes in the form of blue/white dots floating around would be great too!
Payment Plan: Does around 270 levels a day sound ok? I can fit about 10-15 fodder dragons at a time in my lair, so there'd be multiple deliveries per day
References: not really but uh dragon for inspiration
@suflower Ordering art!
Username: ColorfulLava
Player ID Number: 265039
Custom or Existing Design: Custom
Details: A ghost made of solid shadow, with glowing FR ice eyes. There can also be FR ice-colored "things" in whatever form you think would fit best--e.g. 'stars' within the body, skeleton markings, something like the FR opal gene. The lower body could just fade into amorphous shadowy smoke, or be covered by a shadowy cloak like your example art of the arcane magician (?) character. I'd like the expression to be sad and kind of resigned/tired, with a little bit of longing--kind of like being left out in the cold for so long you froze to death, and then came back as a ghost to look at a house with a fire inside that you can't enter. Does a background with the sun setting into the sea sound okay? It can just be, like, vague orange colors going into vague blue colors and not too complex. If not, a dark background with some embers or snowflakes in the form of blue/white dots floating around would be great too!
Payment Plan: Does around 270 levels a day sound ok? I can fit about 10-15 fodder dragons at a time in my lair, so there'd be multiple deliveries per day
References: not really but uh dragon for inspiration
sell me tundras and ridgies
there's no u in MY color fight me british lads
@Dessy
Ok thanks :D I'm glad everything is ok and don't worry, busy happens
I just wanted to make sure you saw the confirmation (:
@Dessy
Ok thanks :D I'm glad everything is ok and don't worry, busy happens
I just wanted to make sure you saw the confirmation (:
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
@Hikumi

Username: Zikul
Player ID Number: 12962
Link to Dragon/Character: Reference Pic
Price: Experimental Bust
Other Information: The horns are slightly longer than that (about twice as long) but still kind of thin. He's also supposed to have golden markings, not red - and he does have markings on his face, outlining his cheekbones, and one running down across his lips (a bit like when you put your finger across your lips when you go "shhh" to quiet someone down). He's a slightly hyperactive, cheeky artist character, so he's usually got paintbrushes and ink around. (Also I will gladly pay you some extra 10-20 levels or so, because I feel like I should have more reference pics x.x)
@Hikumi

Username: Zikul
Player ID Number: 12962
Link to Dragon/Character: Reference Pic
Price: Experimental Bust
Other Information: The horns are slightly longer than that (about twice as long) but still kind of thin. He's also supposed to have golden markings, not red - and he does have markings on his face, outlining his cheekbones, and one running down across his lips (a bit like when you put your finger across your lips when you go "shhh" to quiet someone down). He's a slightly hyperactive, cheeky artist character, so he's usually got paintbrushes and ink around. (Also I will gladly pay you some extra 10-20 levels or so, because I feel like I should have more reference pics x.x)
If your artist is offline or busy & has confirmed your order, I'm available to accept your dragons on their behalf for the next 5 or so hours

Unfortunately I need orders to be sent in by CR only since I'm also an acceptor for the OOF Raffle. Please put artist/total levels being sent in your initial CR for each order, or ping me on this thread and I'll get them loaded through the Aergate, & send the funds over to your artist ASAP.

Thanks for supporting our artists and happy Mistjam! ^_^
If your artist is offline or busy & has confirmed your order, I'm available to accept your dragons on their behalf for the next 5 or so hours

Unfortunately I need orders to be sent in by CR only since I'm also an acceptor for the OOF Raffle. Please put artist/total levels being sent in your initial CR for each order, or ping me on this thread and I'll get them loaded through the Aergate, & send the funds over to your artist ASAP.

Thanks for supporting our artists and happy Mistjam! ^_^
oofr-1.pnghub-1.pngfoddart-1.png
@Hikumi
AAAAAA thank you so much for drawing them!! I love the soft style very much, a pleasure to order from your foddart~ <33

@Pouffling
OU your art style fits my boi's character so much!!! thank you so, so much for drawing him!!! ;;0;;

A small request; I forgot to mention the colour of his antlers, it's my bad!! x-x they're supposed to be the same colour as his bow-tie. I would absolutely love for them to be recoloured and can send extra level/treasure if need be!! ;-;
@Hikumi
AAAAAA thank you so much for drawing them!! I love the soft style very much, a pleasure to order from your foddart~ <33

@Pouffling
OU your art style fits my boi's character so much!!! thank you so, so much for drawing him!!! ;;0;;

A small request; I forgot to mention the colour of his antlers, it's my bad!! x-x they're supposed to be the same colour as his bow-tie. I would absolutely love for them to be recoloured and can send extra level/treasure if need be!! ;-;
7bfJZaP.png
@Pouffling [emoji=heart size=1] Thee loves how Thee added the ginger spots and the shape and form of thy bust portrait. Thank You!
@Pouffling

Thee loves how Thee added the ginger spots and the shape and form of thy bust portrait. Thank You!
@crowvidae
Oh, I can recolour them, no problem! You don't need to send any extra treasure/levels ^^

@Al3s1s
I'm glad to hear! Thank you for ordering!
@crowvidae
Oh, I can recolour them, no problem! You don't need to send any extra treasure/levels ^^

@Al3s1s
I'm glad to hear! Thank you for ordering!
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
I apologize, but something personal has come up & I wont be able to be online for a while.
You can still queue up CRs to me if you wish, as I'll definitely be back to accept them & pass details+funds on to all artists before rollover. ^_^ <3
I apologize, but something personal has come up & I wont be able to be online for a while.
You can still queue up CRs to me if you wish, as I'll definitely be back to accept them & pass details+funds on to all artists before rollover. ^_^ <3
oofr-1.pnghub-1.pngfoddart-1.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 64 65