Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marketplace Revamp
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32
Mock Firebiiiiiiiiiirds!
Mock Firebiiiiiiiiiirds!
[quote name="LanternFire" date="2021-03-24 11:50:10" ] So did the filtering between Modern and Ancient breed gene scrolls not make it to the final result? Or am I missing it? [/quote] @LanternFire, click on the the magnifying glass button to the left of the tabs. [emoji=banescale winking size=1]
LanternFire wrote on 2021-03-24 11:50:10:
So did the filtering between Modern and Ancient breed gene scrolls not make it to the final result? Or am I missing it?

@LanternFire, click on the the magnifying glass button to the left of the tabs.
So happy to see this update and the wildclaw scrolls!!! [emoji=wildclaw love size=1] Odd question but...is Undel ok? She hasn't posted in weeks. I hope everything is alright.
So happy to see this update and the wildclaw scrolls!!!

Odd question but...is Undel ok? She hasn't posted in weeks. I hope everything is alright.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2021-03-24 11:56:38" ] [quote name="LanternFire" date="2021-03-24 11:50:10" ] So did the filtering between Modern and Ancient breed gene scrolls not make it to the final result? Or am I missing it? [/quote] LanternFire, click on the the magnifying glass button to the left of the tabs. [emoji=banescale winking size=1] [/quote] Thank you!
Aequorin wrote on 2021-03-24 11:56:38:
LanternFire wrote on 2021-03-24 11:50:10:
So did the filtering between Modern and Ancient breed gene scrolls not make it to the final result? Or am I missing it?

LanternFire, click on the the magnifying glass button to the left of the tabs.

Thank you!
fIrkakB.png tumblr_osuiryrppa1v8lm95o1_75sq.png DeB4uZe.png
a129Nss.png SM9WJh6.png fX0bVgZ.png
[quote name="EiraoLaska" date="2021-03-24 11:59:04" ] So happy to see this update and the wildclaw scrolls!!! [emoji=wildclaw love size=1] Odd question but...is Undel ok? She hasn't posted in weeks. I hope everything is alright. [/quote] I'm doing fine. Next content update that's not programming focused I'll be posting. :) Thank you for the thoughts though!
EiraoLaska wrote on 2021-03-24 11:59:04:

Odd question but...is Undel ok? She hasn't posted in weeks. I hope everything is alright.

I'm doing fine. Next content update that's not programming focused I'll be posting. :) Thank you for the thoughts though!
[quote name="Undel" date="2021-03-24 12:06:46" ] [quote name="EiraoLaska" date="2021-03-24 11:59:04" ] So happy to see this update and the wildclaw scrolls!!! [emoji=wildclaw love size=1] Odd question but...is Undel ok? She hasn't posted in weeks. I hope everything is alright. [/quote] I'm doing fine. Next content update that's not programming focused I'll be posting. :) Thank you for the thoughts though! [/quote] Yay!! Really happy to hear that! I've been worrying for days now!
Undel wrote on 2021-03-24 12:06:46:
EiraoLaska wrote on 2021-03-24 11:59:04:

I'm doing fine. Next content update that's not programming focused I'll be posting. :) Thank you for the thoughts though!

Yay!! Really happy to hear that! I've been worrying for days now!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Thank you so much, loving the marketplace revamp!
Thank you so much, loving the marketplace revamp!
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
When do the flash sales reset, I can't seem to figure that out and what time they'll change at
When do the flash sales reset, I can't seem to figure that out and what time they'll change at
15584.png >>Shiver
>>They/She
>>Avatar Dragon
Absolutely awesome, thank you guys so much! I've been wishing for better sorting especially in the Specialty items for a long time, so this is perfect!
Absolutely awesome, thank you guys so much! I've been wishing for better sorting especially in the Specialty items for a long time, so this is perfect!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
Nice!
Nice!
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32