Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marketplace Revamp
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32
Hmmm, I've noticed a couple of things, and I'm not sure if it's a bug or not. When I purchase an item on a page other than page 1, it brings me back to page 1 after the purchase, so if I want to buy multiples, I need to go back to that page. Kind of annoying. The other thing is when searching for an item, if I refresh that page to see if it's stocked yet, the page "forgets" what I've typed in and brings me back to page 1 of that tab. Are these working as intended?
Hmmm, I've noticed a couple of things, and I'm not sure if it's a bug or not. When I purchase an item on a page other than page 1, it brings me back to page 1 after the purchase, so if I want to buy multiples, I need to go back to that page. Kind of annoying. The other thing is when searching for an item, if I refresh that page to see if it's stocked yet, the page "forgets" what I've typed in and brings me back to page 1 of that tab. Are these working as intended?

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
pretty epicsauce. :]
pretty epicsauce. :]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
Ah another great opportunity for the FOMO bait with the WC Scrolls for the sake of "celebrating" :D and this is at least a second time you didn't give us a heads up like we were promised...
Ah another great opportunity for the FOMO bait with the WC Scrolls for the sake of "celebrating" :D and this is at least a second time you didn't give us a heads up like we were promised...
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
shrieking-
shrieking-
>:) evil text,, they/them
neurodivergent
nature flight
x6.png hTrS9lv.png n3.png certified
wildclaw
enjoyer
time to stare at my dusty wallet and cry
time to stare at my dusty wallet and cry
Pumped!
Pumped!
Former Arcane dreamer
r7LsxK2.png
[quote name="Cokebubble" date="2021-03-24 09:56:34" ] Just a small thing, when hovering over the button to switch between marketplace types it says gem maketplace instead of marketplace :) [/quote] @Cokebubble Thanks, we have fixed this!
Cokebubble wrote on 2021-03-24 09:56:34:
Just a small thing, when hovering over the button to switch between marketplace types it says gem maketplace instead of marketplace :)

@Cokebubble Thanks, we have fixed this!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
yesss :D
yesss :D
FRT+9 (Europe time)
Open for role playing (some dragons have a recorded past, others are blank)
Online everyday (but not always long)
everyone: WC SCROLLS MY BELOVED~

seriously though, i love the new update!
everyone: WC SCROLLS MY BELOVED~

seriously though, i love the new update!
rHxG0s7.pngY5ILoot.png kaz | they/he/she | gay ace
lately i’ve been forgetful and unfocused, please ping me again if i didn’t respond!
awesome, thank you!
awesome, thank you!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32