Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Marketplace
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
Hell yea
Hell yea
?5rQx0=party.png?5rQLw=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQpW=party.png?5rQY0=party.png
pog
pog
He/Him | Gryffindor | Lawful Good | Sagittarius | FR+2

MZeTqmO.png
Yessss finally!
Yessss finally!
sYJ7QdI.png
nice!
nice!
l00ps
Do I see what looks to be a treasure and gem restock timer perhaps? The treasure restock makes sense, but would the gem restock be a countdown to cycled items? I would love that if that's the case

Also - loving the captions on everything, very nice.
Do I see what looks to be a treasure and gem restock timer perhaps? The treasure restock makes sense, but would the gem restock be a countdown to cycled items? I would love that if that's the case

Also - loving the captions on everything, very nice.
looking great! these are exactly the kind of changes I was hoping for [emoji=new friend size=1] also love the idea of the flash sales feature!
looking great! these are exactly the kind of changes I was hoping for also love the idea of the flash sales feature!
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
Oo!!! It looks great already!
Oo!!! It looks great already!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
All of this is so awesome, thanks so much for taking everyone's feedback and working so hard to make this site easier to access and use! Y'all are amazing.
All of this is so awesome, thanks so much for taking everyone's feedback and working so hard to make this site easier to access and use! Y'all are amazing.
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
very cool!
very cool!

> pigeon
> they/them
I WAS JUST THINKING THAT THE MARKETPLACE COULD BE BETTER ORGANIZED