Announcements & News
The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Marketplace
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60
This looks fantastic -- so many wonderful QoL changes, I can't even start to say which I'm most happy about! And love how you're implementing the flash sale too -- the generous timeframe and unlimited supply for on-sale items make the whole concept exciting rather than stressful ([s]for my impulse-buyer's heart, that is, not my wallet -- very, very stressful for my wallet[/s]). Thank you so much for all your continued hard work! [emoji=spiral love size=1]
This looks fantastic -- so many wonderful QoL changes, I can't even start to say which I'm most happy about!

And love how you're implementing the flash sale too -- the generous timeframe and unlimited supply for on-sale items make the whole concept exciting rather than stressful (for my impulse-buyer's heart, that is, not my wallet -- very, very stressful for my wallet).

Thank you so much for all your continued hard work!
cW8ThKu.png
these are so great!!
these are so great!!
Y9HtHBM.gif Heyo
I like Wildclaws too much
being demisexual is interesting
have a nice day everyone
0gXj5.gifBvE8w.gifi5WCG.gifT4zyJ.gifjzxxC.gif
Oh my goodness this looks great! Looking forward to seeing this roll out
Oh my goodness this looks great! Looking forward to seeing this roll out
oie-1215237v1-YVUAUp-1.gif
[img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/8462a1ab1ac0ac7b82aaaef98757e716/tenor.gif[/img]
tenor.gif
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png
783743517427367976.png Profile Dragon
l9ojsRu.png
ooOOOOooooo yes this is very good Love the idea of the flash sale too [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]
ooOOOOooooo yes this is very good

Love the idea of the flash sale too
n9ssuxW.gif .
he/him | FR+8
so cool!! thank u!!!!
so cool!! thank u!!!!
OwCzz7h.pngrow-1-col-2.png
U1J8M09.pngrow-2-col-2.png
Omg yessss! Now I can buy the correct genes every time! <3 [emoji=fae happy size=1]
Omg yessss! Now I can buy the correct genes every time! <3
plaguefull.png
ooooo im so excited :DDD
ooooo im so excited :DDD
*sips tea*
LRdLP2V.pngsZShZzW.png4Gh3xRo.pnggluMAuh.png
h0FvtF4.gif
yay!
yay!
fzSfO19.pngmiV6uth.png
this is so amazing thank you so much fr devs
this is so amazing thank you so much fr devs