Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | origin of your username?
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 90 91
Exp stands for experience in a lot of video games, and I thought it was a super nice short username. I'm super happy with it :)
Exp stands for experience in a lot of video games, and I thought it was a super nice short username. I'm super happy with it :)
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
Pyro is my main in TF2 and Charmander is one of my favorite Pokemon. Hence, Pyromander. I first started using it on Steam and then just sorta started using it pretty much everywhere else, including here lol In 2015 around when I started using the name I made an icon of my in game Pyro as a Charmander to go with my new Steam username. I still use this cosmetic loadout to this day. [img]https://i.imgur.com/kYihoti.png[/img]
Pyro is my main in TF2 and Charmander is one of my favorite Pokemon. Hence, Pyromander. I first started using it on Steam and then just sorta started using it pretty much everywhere else, including here lol

In 2015 around when I started using the name I made an icon of my in game Pyro as a Charmander to go with my new Steam username. I still use this cosmetic loadout to this day.
kYihoti.png

+0 FR Time | deviantart | tumblr | furaffinity
click pikachu for pfq 5Z6T6dD.png WKy2xKA.png click lion for lioden
Four letter character minimums even though my name is only three letters ):
Four letter character minimums even though my name is only three letters ):
tumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o2_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o6_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o5_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o4_75sq.png
The dude in my signature, except Pinstripe was already taken (as was my next choice, Pinstripes), so I went with the adjective form.

The dude in my signature, except Pinstripe was already taken (as was my next choice, Pinstripes), so I went with the adjective form.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
hiro is a character from a terrible anime i used to like and friends on even worse forums associated me with

forever marked as a weeb rip
hiro is a character from a terrible anime i used to like and friends on even worse forums associated me with

forever marked as a weeb rip
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I chose FlourHouse for a name because I'm a huge fan of cafés and baking! I played FR for a long time and then took a break, but I wanted to come back with an entire account concept revolving around baking (FlourHouse specifically reminds me of those fancy uptown coffee shops). I love raffles and I love breeding my dragons, so my account's focus will be on saving up for a bakery-themed hatchery through my raffle forum linked below (shameless plug?).
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I chose FlourHouse for a name because I'm a huge fan of cafés and baking! I played FR for a long time and then took a break, but I wanted to come back with an entire account concept revolving around baking (FlourHouse specifically reminds me of those fancy uptown coffee shops). I love raffles and I love breeding my dragons, so my account's focus will be on saving up for a bakery-themed hatchery through my raffle forum linked below (shameless plug?).
Wanting to make a name for one of my OCs that are supposed to be from Greece and I wanted "Theus" to be in it somewhere.
Wanting to make a name for one of my OCs that are supposed to be from Greece and I wanted "Theus" to be in it somewhere.
Hello~Pladge-42.png
My favorite Nintendo Character + My favorite species.
My favorite Nintendo Character + My favorite species.
He/They
I just went with the very traditional combo of the name + a couple of numbers. Since this is all dragon stuff, I went "Iron", being strong and durable, like the Guardians, and "Claw", just because of all the dragons.
I just went with the very traditional combo of the name + a couple of numbers. Since this is all dragon stuff, I went "Iron", being strong and durable, like the Guardians, and "Claw", just because of all the dragons.
FR + 17 hrs

utk72sy.gif
coH7AEL.png
love slugs + always tired
love slugs + always tired
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 90 91