Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | origin of your username?
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 90 91
I play a game called Stardew valley.There are apple things called junimos.And i’m A bit odd,thus the name QuirkyJunimo
I play a game called Stardew valley.There are apple things called junimos.And i’m A bit odd,thus the name QuirkyJunimo
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
I was recommended this by a friend on roblox. My user there was furylongfang (DISCLAIMER: NOT furry, people always mess that up.) And that is the name of a old character. This said character was a species i made up called Rapton dragon: A hybrid of a raptor and dragon. Yes i like dinosaurs. Aaand yea thats the lore behind my name.
I was recommended this by a friend on roblox. My user there was furylongfang (DISCLAIMER: NOT furry, people always mess that up.) And that is the name of a old character. This said character was a species i made up called Rapton dragon: A hybrid of a raptor and dragon. Yes i like dinosaurs. Aaand yea thats the lore behind my name.
LEpJMnn.pngCpFdYgG.pngoaolHwW.pngmjtJ868.pngcZOnhJ9.pngq9EEy5M.png
Yes I do in fact like dinosuars.
FObX7rS.pngDXTcInl.pngoouioVf.png5hF3FGk.pngWQA384m.pngYMPbu9R.png
i just like noodles :D
i just like noodles :D
I'm just a little hermit who loves mushrooms, where else do you expect me to be?
I'm just a little hermit who loves mushrooms, where else do you expect me to be?
since I changed my username (my previous username was omorii), my new username is literally a location made by Strong Bad from Homestar Runner and where the tropical breezes blow...

since I changed my username (my previous username was omorii), my new username is literally a location made by Strong Bad from Homestar Runner and where the tropical breezes blow...

"dear strong bad, how do you type with boxing gloves on?"

[Reuben/The Cheat] [They/Them, It/Its] [Autistic]
(Spoilers for the anime BNA!)

In the anime BNA, there is an ancient city called Nirvasyl. I always thought it was a pretty sounding name, so I used it here! : 3
(Spoilers for the anime BNA!)

In the anime BNA, there is an ancient city called Nirvasyl. I always thought it was a pretty sounding name, so I used it here! : 3
T4maYY4.png
mines cool and all but I stole it from offsite somewhere lmao. the original was like AkuVora or smth. its supposed to be Akeoveloremahzi but thats a pain to remember so I shortened it

(I keep misspelling it hvahsvdb)
mines cool and all but I stole it from offsite somewhere lmao. the original was like AkuVora or smth. its supposed to be Akeoveloremahzi but thats a pain to remember so I shortened it

(I keep misspelling it hvahsvdb)
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
As a kid I refused to spell fish with an I and I like to continue that tradition lol.
As a kid I refused to spell fish with an I and I like to continue that tradition lol.
My name for most websites used to be SecondToLastGemini, but I've started dropped the Gemini part.
My name for most websites used to be SecondToLastGemini, but I've started dropped the Gemini part.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
whatever@hotmail (dot) com
whatever@hotmail (dot) com
97vOhSz.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 90 91