Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Hunt IC
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
"hi, how does that work?" she holds her claw to the screen and then holds her claws nerviously.

@lr21vb
"hi, how does that work?" she holds her claw to the screen and then holds her claws nerviously.

@lr21vb
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
Ashton woke up to the sun setting, they were still controlling Fenella's body. they walked to Zia's practice place, they decided to shot 3 arrows eyes closed, when they opened their eyes they saw all 3 arrows was close enough to bulls-eye. then the arrows started to create yellow wraith and goo, Ashton's eyes widened. "No no, I can't let it be there." they tried getting rid of the goo, but instead made it worse because of Fenella's hand, they had forgotten that Fenella's hand was covered with goo. Ashton had left goo that can get them caught, "w- whatever, I'm sure no one would suspect me." they were heading out but then saw a hoodie of Fenella's that was left behind, they wore the hoodie to cover up most of the slime that was in Fenella's body parts and started to walk their way to the city. when they arrived it was almost night time, they decided to go to the library to see what the slimes are.
Ashton woke up to the sun setting, they were still controlling Fenella's body. they walked to Zia's practice place, they decided to shot 3 arrows eyes closed, when they opened their eyes they saw all 3 arrows was close enough to bulls-eye. then the arrows started to create yellow wraith and goo, Ashton's eyes widened. "No no, I can't let it be there." they tried getting rid of the goo, but instead made it worse because of Fenella's hand, they had forgotten that Fenella's hand was covered with goo. Ashton had left goo that can get them caught, "w- whatever, I'm sure no one would suspect me." they were heading out but then saw a hoodie of Fenella's that was left behind, they wore the hoodie to cover up most of the slime that was in Fenella's body parts and started to walk their way to the city. when they arrived it was almost night time, they decided to go to the library to see what the slimes are.
"How does what work," Zia asked with a tilt of her head.
"How does what work," Zia asked with a tilt of her head.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Ashton still tried finding the book they needed, but instead found a newer books of rings, 'Books of rings 3' they swiped the pages until they found the ruby ring. their curious if there anything great, their eyes widened and started to close their eyes. "(Mind)HAHA finally! I don't need to hear that weird voice anymore!" Ashton successfully blocked Fenella into reading their mind, "but now, I don't have a place to go." Ashton went out the library and looked around to find a place to stay.
Ashton still tried finding the book they needed, but instead found a newer books of rings, 'Books of rings 3' they swiped the pages until they found the ruby ring. their curious if there anything great, their eyes widened and started to close their eyes. "(Mind)HAHA finally! I don't need to hear that weird voice anymore!" Ashton successfully blocked Fenella into reading their mind, "but now, I don't have a place to go." Ashton went out the library and looked around to find a place to stay.
"I have no idea, but Birdwig, do you know what these are?" Ibis asked, holding up the bones.
"Nopey dopey like I like baloney!"
"Would you be able to tell if you came to where we are!"
"Yuppity yup!"
"Well can you come here?"
"Hmmmmmmmmmmm..... yuppers! See ya in ibilion years! Just kidding, but you see what i did there? IBillion like IBis."
"Yes, I get it Birdwig," Ibis said, rolling his eyes.
"I have no idea, but Birdwig, do you know what these are?" Ibis asked, holding up the bones.
"Nopey dopey like I like baloney!"
"Would you be able to tell if you came to where we are!"
"Yuppity yup!"
"Well can you come here?"
"Hmmmmmmmmmmm..... yuppers! See ya in ibilion years! Just kidding, but you see what i did there? IBillion like IBis."
"Yes, I get it Birdwig," Ibis said, rolling his eyes.
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
"nice. but how far are they really?" lulu says looking out the window
"nice. but how far are they really?" lulu says looking out the window
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
Ashton sighed, "(Mind)Okay, don't tell me I have to stay out here, Gosh." they tried finding the nearest bench they can find and soonly fell asleep.
Ashton sighed, "(Mind)Okay, don't tell me I have to stay out here, Gosh." they tried finding the nearest bench they can find and soonly fell asleep.
Ashton woke up panting, looking around. There was nothing. it was filled with darkness, is this a nightmare? they thought, blinking multiple times checking if it wasn't a nightmare. After the third blink Ashton's vision was normal again. That seemed weird. Ashton stands up and blinks again, it was empty again. They started to get worried. They ran not knowing where they were going, suddenly they bumped into something. "Ouch-" they bumped into Zia's house. Oh no- they thought, running back to the bench acting like they've done nothing.
Ashton woke up panting, looking around. There was nothing. it was filled with darkness, is this a nightmare? they thought, blinking multiple times checking if it wasn't a nightmare. After the third blink Ashton's vision was normal again. That seemed weird. Ashton stands up and blinks again, it was empty again. They started to get worried. They ran not knowing where they were going, suddenly they bumped into something. "Ouch-" they bumped into Zia's house. Oh no- they thought, running back to the bench acting like they've done nothing.
"did you hear that?" lulu said wipping her head around. "it sounded like when orca hits the walls while he is flying." lulu keeps turning around in till she sees fenella sitting on a bench. "oh look! its fenella i havent seen them for a while" without another word lulu walks out the door.
"did you hear that?" lulu said wipping her head around. "it sounded like when orca hits the walls while he is flying." lulu keeps turning around in till she sees fenella sitting on a bench. "oh look! its fenella i havent seen them for a while" without another word lulu walks out the door.
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
Ashton starts to panic Okay-.. think, think. they had no more way but to talk to Lulu.
Ashton starts to panic Okay-.. think, think. they had no more way but to talk to Lulu.
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87