Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Hunt IC
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 86 87
Liam decided to take the rest of the materials back to Zia's house because the rest of his tools were there. He gingerly lifted the power cell and made his way back, Nereus on his left.
Zia folded Liam's suit and finished up Ibis's. She set both of them on the table and leaned back on the couch.
Liam decided to take the rest of the materials back to Zia's house because the rest of his tools were there. He gingerly lifted the power cell and made his way back, Nereus on his left.
Zia folded Liam's suit and finished up Ibis's. She set both of them on the table and leaned back on the couch.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
lulu rememberd something and sent kermit to give liam a not saying that she could add some magic to the power cell so it would work well and not burn liam to bits. she wrote this down and then waved her tallons around infont of fenella again.
lulu rememberd something and sent kermit to give liam a not saying that she could add some magic to the power cell so it would work well and not burn liam to bits. she wrote this down and then waved her tallons around infont of fenella again.
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
Liam read the note but shook his head, "Thanks, Kermit, but tell her it's not necessary. It's more reliable if I make it myself." He said as he knocked on the door.
Zia opened up, "Liam! What happened!?" She laughed, brushing soot out of his hair and off his face.
"Long story," he said, handing her the power cell.
Liam read the note but shook his head, "Thanks, Kermit, but tell her it's not necessary. It's more reliable if I make it myself." He said as he knocked on the door.
Zia opened up, "Liam! What happened!?" She laughed, brushing soot out of his hair and off his face.
"Long story," he said, handing her the power cell.
5rECff0.png

FluffyPillows
Writer
Ask Me To Roleplay! ff

Profile Dragon
Ashton noticed, "Oh, what do you want-" They realised they shouldn't be talking to Fenella's friends and looked away and tried finding the book they needed.
Ashton noticed, "Oh, what do you want-" They realised they shouldn't be talking to Fenella's friends and looked away and tried finding the book they needed.
"umm fenella what are you looking for?" lulu wanted to help if this was fenella
"umm fenella what are you looking for?" lulu wanted to help if this was fenella
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
Ashton acted Fenella's voice, "I'm looking for-" Ashton went silent for a bit thinking if they should accept Lulu's help, Ashton thinked about it. "I'm looking for a book of rings which arrived by now, they renewed the book." Of what Fenella heard she was shook but she had nothing to say because no one can hear her inside of her mind, Ashton covered more of part of the eye that has darker yellow.
Ashton acted Fenella's voice, "I'm looking for-" Ashton went silent for a bit thinking if they should accept Lulu's help, Ashton thinked about it. "I'm looking for a book of rings which arrived by now, they renewed the book." Of what Fenella heard she was shook but she had nothing to say because no one can hear her inside of her mind, Ashton covered more of part of the eye that has darker yellow.
"ok i'll help you look. are you trying to learn more about that ring of yours?" lulu had the idea that this was that demon inside the ring but wouldnt say it.
"ok i'll help you look. are you trying to learn more about that ring of yours?" lulu had the idea that this was that demon inside the ring but wouldnt say it.
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
Ashton thinked. What am I gonna do? Having a friend of Fenella helping me? Maybe I'll let them do the finding for me! Fenella thinks. What a fool Ashton is. Ashton replied by saying it in their mind. What did you just call me?! Fenella didn't replied and giggle, Ashton finally focused again, They went to the other shelf beside the shelf where Lulu was.
Ashton thinked. What am I gonna do? Having a friend of Fenella helping me? Maybe I'll let them do the finding for me! Fenella thinks. What a fool Ashton is. Ashton replied by saying it in their mind. What did you just call me?! Fenella didn't replied and giggle, Ashton finally focused again, They went to the other shelf beside the shelf where Lulu was.
"is this it?" lulu says pulling out a good sized book with a ring on the cover the tittle was in the smallest font in all of the world so lulu couldnt read it. "it has a ring on it." she shrugs handing the book to fenella
"is this it?" lulu says pulling out a good sized book with a ring on the cover the tittle was in the smallest font in all of the world so lulu couldnt read it. "it has a ring on it." she shrugs handing the book to fenella
MFt2hm4.png
He/She/They
Wishlist
NXwxhXo.png
Ashton took a look at the book, they flipped some pages and finally founds the page, They had an evil smile on their face but then quickly changes back before Lulu could notice. "Perfect!" Ashton quietly giggles.
Ashton took a look at the book, they flipped some pages and finally founds the page, They had an evil smile on their face but then quickly changes back before Lulu could notice. "Perfect!" Ashton quietly giggles.
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 86 87