Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | origin of your username?
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 90 91
Slugcat from the game Rain World! :] [img]https://www.mobygames.com/images/covers/l/575558-rain-world-nintendo-switch-front-cover.jpg[/img]
Slugcat from the game Rain World! :]

575558-rain-world-nintendo-switch-front-cover.jpg
furry_fiddle.png
I impulsively decided to name myself after a game engine I use, GameMaker Studio, because it was available. It also describes what I wanna do in life. I'm...game maker.
I impulsively decided to name myself after a game engine I use, GameMaker Studio, because it was available. It also describes what I wanna do in life. I'm...game maker.
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
I tried a bunch of usernames, and they were all taken. I kinda typed "srsly" into the box out of frustration, and it wasn't taken. So now, it's my handle.

lol
I tried a bunch of usernames, and they were all taken. I kinda typed "srsly" into the box out of frustration, and it wasn't taken. So now, it's my handle.

lol
i stole name from a relatively obscure tabletop rpg npc
i stole name from a relatively obscure tabletop rpg npc
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I checked the Unused Usernames thread and picked this one because I just love Greek mythology and the whole aesthetic!

@srsly That's a pretty cool username! Lots of short usernames like that are still available, like tmi and til.
I checked the Unused Usernames thread and picked this one because I just love Greek mythology and the whole aesthetic!

@srsly That's a pretty cool username! Lots of short usernames like that are still available, like tmi and til.
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
My first username was Raptormela, I have this username in any accounts. Its a combination of my name shortened aka Mela and Raptor cuz I'm a paleo fan QwQ. I chose Kingvulture as my new name cuz I like rain world King Vultures, and actual king vulture birbs are pretty heckin cool. [img]https://i.redd.it/nnzi6q9ep0251.jpg[/img]
My first username was Raptormela, I have this username in any accounts. Its a combination of my name shortened aka Mela and Raptor cuz I'm a paleo fan QwQ.
I chose Kingvulture as my new name cuz I like rain world King Vultures, and actual king vulture birbs are pretty heckin cool.
nnzi6q9ep0251.jpg

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
i was looking up space words for an art project and i came across "Zosma"; funny little agender brain immediately went hog wild and now it's my name! in reality, it's a star in the Leo constellation!

that, and zosma with just one A was taken...
i was looking up space words for an art project and i came across "Zosma"; funny little agender brain immediately went hog wild and now it's my name! in reality, it's a star in the Leo constellation!

that, and zosma with just one A was taken...
During Quarantine, I restarted my animal crossing island SOOO many times. While thinking of a new name for my last change(and current island), I looked up the names of Craft Beers from the general PNW because some of them were really creative/aesthetic sounding, and landed on Snail Bones! Now I use the name for other accounts since it sounds pretty cool
During Quarantine, I restarted my animal crossing island SOOO many times. While thinking of a new name for my last change(and current island), I looked up the names of Craft Beers from the general PNW because some of them were really creative/aesthetic sounding, and landed on Snail Bones! Now I use the name for other accounts since it sounds pretty cool
kZjIfse.gif
I was in the process of rejoining another site I frequented as a teenager and I was sitting there for like an hour trying to come up with a good username. I'm not opposed to using underscores and numbers (they're nostalgic to me in a weird way) but I eventually decided to go with Chibistars since it sounded cute. I then used this username to rejoin a couple other sites, including Flight Rising! I will probably want to change it in the future, but, I don't know, I think I'm starting to get attached to it. [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1]
I was in the process of rejoining another site I frequented as a teenager and I was sitting there for like an hour trying to come up with a good username. I'm not opposed to using underscores and numbers (they're nostalgic to me in a weird way) but I eventually decided to go with Chibistars since it sounded cute. I then used this username to rejoin a couple other sites, including Flight Rising! I will probably want to change it in the future, but, I don't know, I think I'm starting to get attached to it.
doremy sweet is the name of a touhou character - i took the name when her game first came out and ever since then it’s been my online name for years.
doremy sweet is the name of a touhou character - i took the name when her game first came out and ever since then it’s been my online name for years.
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 90 91