Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | KS Fundraiser- ENDED
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@BeingOfNature,

I won! yay! If any of the accents are left, I'd love to get one of those. Or an art, maybe?
@BeingOfNature,

I won! yay! If any of the accents are left, I'd love to get one of those. Or an art, maybe?
@beingofnature

Would you mind pinging me when the people ahead of me have chosen? Thanks so much!
@beingofnature

Would you mind pinging me when the people ahead of me have chosen? Thanks so much!
@BeingOfNature

With my one ticket I won? XDDD
I'll take whatever's left over ^^
@BeingOfNature

With my one ticket I won? XDDD
I'll take whatever's left over ^^
@BeingOfNature
HOLY CANOLE!! XD I actually got a spot...wow..um...I guess..my first pick would be a female maroon baby since @WolvenHeart yaps about it so much (ya I ratted ya out woman XD) but if that's not available then 1)crim 2) maize girl 3) caribean girl or 4) sunshine girl :P
@BeingOfNature
HOLY CANOLE!! XD I actually got a spot...wow..um...I guess..my first pick would be a female maroon baby since @WolvenHeart yaps about it so much (ya I ratted ya out woman XD) but if that's not available then 1)crim 2) maize girl 3) caribean girl or 4) sunshine girl :P
@DeereGal
...-_-...you lucky they allll knew, chica....but still, I'm gonna have ta whack ya...how's next Tuesday for ya ^-^ my uh contract killer is free then, ooh he'll even let'me torcher you a lil sounds fun don it XD
@DeereGal
...-_-...you lucky they allll knew, chica....but still, I'm gonna have ta whack ya...how's next Tuesday for ya ^-^ my uh contract killer is free then, ooh he'll even let'me torcher you a lil sounds fun don it XD
If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.
@Asynchrony @Aggron Here you go guys! It would be great if you could pick a prize soon! x3

greywell, Ferrates, shandril: shall be pinged later on ok!

@Opaline x3 Great! I have a new raffle set up now if you want to take a look x3

@simkim Ok! I've popped a note of that down heh, thank you!

@Meyoline Alright! Haha, those Twice Dyed accents are going to be limited so yeah! When they print, there will only be 10 in existence x3

@Frithsamur Of course! Thank you" :-D

@Draikar heh Totally~ Anything for you buddy x3

@DeereGal Well duh! I made sure everyone got a prize! x3 and I've popped down your prefs, thank you!
@Asynchrony @Aggron Here you go guys! It would be great if you could pick a prize soon! x3

greywell, Ferrates, shandril: shall be pinged later on ok!

@Opaline x3 Great! I have a new raffle set up now if you want to take a look x3

@simkim Ok! I've popped a note of that down heh, thank you!

@Meyoline Alright! Haha, those Twice Dyed accents are going to be limited so yeah! When they print, there will only be 10 in existence x3

@Frithsamur Of course! Thank you" :-D

@Draikar heh Totally~ Anything for you buddy x3

@DeereGal Well duh! I made sure everyone got a prize! x3 and I've popped down your prefs, thank you!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature sorry, I'm ill and a bit slow on the uptake right now - where do I choose from? Existing hatchlings, or? I'm not sure what I'm doing :)
@BeingOfNature sorry, I'm ill and a bit slow on the uptake right now - where do I choose from? Existing hatchlings, or? I'm not sure what I'm doing :)
• fr time + 19h (nzst) •
@Asynchrony Hey that's fine! I'm sorry for annoying you then x---x

Any hatchling in my lair (especially on the front page!) is up for grabs. :- ) Please take your time and get well soon!
@Asynchrony Hey that's fine! I'm sorry for annoying you then x---x

Any hatchling in my lair (especially on the front page!) is up for grabs. :- ) Please take your time and get well soon!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature oh, okay! you're not annoying me, don't worry :)

in that case, could I have the black/blood/blood wildclaw (or, failing that, the obs/blood/crimson)? if you didn't mean to include the wildclaws, I'd also love the triple crimson imp.

thank you so much!!
@BeingOfNature oh, okay! you're not annoying me, don't worry :)

in that case, could I have the black/blood/blood wildclaw (or, failing that, the obs/blood/crimson)? if you didn't mean to include the wildclaws, I'd also love the triple crimson imp.

thank you so much!!
• fr time + 19h (nzst) •
@BeingOfNature,

You're making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. (purrs)

I don't suppose you have any of the Twice-dyed skydancer accents left? One of those would be amazing.
@BeingOfNature,

You're making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. (purrs)

I don't suppose you have any of the Twice-dyed skydancer accents left? One of those would be amazing.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29