Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Hyssop's Accents
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@Hyssop is there any chance you would consider making a female skydancer version of telling the bees (either as a public accent or as a usd custom?)
@Hyssop is there any chance you would consider making a female skydancer version of telling the bees (either as a public accent or as a usd custom?)
F3d7DSl.png
@Trachynhawb

Possibly! Unfortunately I’m swamped with work for the next few weeks, but I’ll keep it in mind. most of my deadlines should wrap up by mid-to-late April so if you’re still interested at that time feel free to check in :)
@Trachynhawb

Possibly! Unfortunately I’m swamped with work for the next few weeks, but I’ll keep it in mind. most of my deadlines should wrap up by mid-to-late April so if you’re still interested at that time feel free to check in :)
@Hyssop sounds good! I'll shoot you a message around then. Thank you for the response !
@Hyssop sounds good! I'll shoot you a message around then. Thank you for the response !
F3d7DSl.png
@Hyssop I saw you dont currently have Custom Accents open, but would you consider a custom recolor of an existing accent (once you are back from Hiatus of course)? Royal Jelly is an amazing accent and I so would love a version with rose colored flowers and a bit more vibrant green.

Totally cool if not, just figured asking wouldn't hurt =3
@Hyssop I saw you dont currently have Custom Accents open, but would you consider a custom recolor of an existing accent (once you are back from Hiatus of course)? Royal Jelly is an amazing accent and I so would love a version with rose colored flowers and a bit more vibrant green.

Totally cool if not, just figured asking wouldn't hurt =3
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo

Hey! Yeah I’d probably be up for that, but like I mentioned to the previous poster I am pretty tied up with work for at least the next month or so. If you’re still interested by mid-late April you’re more than welcome to check in with me then! :)
@Fujo

Hey! Yeah I’d probably be up for that, but like I mentioned to the previous poster I am pretty tied up with work for at least the next month or so. If you’re still interested by mid-late April you’re more than welcome to check in with me then! :)
@Hyssop Yeh i saw your previous post I didn't just want to assume you'd be up for it by the middle/end of April. I will deffo contact you around then, thank you <3
@Hyssop Yeh i saw your previous post I didn't just want to assume you'd be up for it by the middle/end of April. I will deffo contact you around then, thank you <3
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Hyssop

May I be pinged if if theres a reprint chance of Elphame Plumes?
@Hyssop

May I be pinged if if theres a reprint chance of Elphame Plumes?
z2b4ZaTF.png
Heya! Just popping in to say that Telling the bees is a beautiful accent <3 im definitely adding myself to the pinglist :3
Heya! Just popping in to say that Telling the bees is a beautiful accent <3 im definitely adding myself to the pinglist :3
137a6eb04c295beb8c0296c2088517f6e56c55cd.pngboop JSSQ34Q.png 80531600.png
I NEED Telling the bees! Adding myself to the ping list! <3
I NEED Telling the bees! Adding myself to the ping list! <3
ZeqjIVr.pngCeXKCTs.pngm325B11.pngXRLXA9U.pngoDxwf8B.pngWRPJKhj.pngFpoRwnO.pngJLfxO0N.pngybizMWD.pngE3MZdaA.pngT2nbrk6.pngyjMH2e7.pngTz9zkEa.png
lBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.pnglBxYxId.png
@Hyssop added myself to Telling the Bees--there's enough for a reprint now!
@Hyssop added myself to Telling the Bees--there's enough for a reprint now!
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32