Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 335 336
@Nysander I think my sympathy with Childe stems from me being the eldest sibling, myself. So I could understand where he was coming from and him trying to shield his little brother from the "horrors" of what his work really entailed. Up until that point I would have happily beat him up in the Golden House like a maniac for my own selfish pleasures - I knew he was trouble from the beginning lol.

I'm sorry you've lost 50/50s and gotten two Dilucs :( I mean, his con1 isn't the worst (I have a C1 Qiqi which feels... ehhhh) but it's still a bummer. I can totally sympathise on the domain front, though! I spent so much time and resin in that domain in particular, I thought I'd never get out of there. It did pay off (eventually)... and now he's benchwarming because he's friendship level 10, LOL.

I do hope that I can get some use from all the crit dmg rolls - they're still on Qiqi for now but she has something like 15% crit rate with... 110% crit damage. It's obscene.

Best of luck with your endeavours, both with characters and artifacts!
@Nysander I think my sympathy with Childe stems from me being the eldest sibling, myself. So I could understand where he was coming from and him trying to shield his little brother from the "horrors" of what his work really entailed. Up until that point I would have happily beat him up in the Golden House like a maniac for my own selfish pleasures - I knew he was trouble from the beginning lol.

I'm sorry you've lost 50/50s and gotten two Dilucs :( I mean, his con1 isn't the worst (I have a C1 Qiqi which feels... ehhhh) but it's still a bummer. I can totally sympathise on the domain front, though! I spent so much time and resin in that domain in particular, I thought I'd never get out of there. It did pay off (eventually)... and now he's benchwarming because he's friendship level 10, LOL.

I do hope that I can get some use from all the crit dmg rolls - they're still on Qiqi for now but she has something like 15% crit rate with... 110% crit damage. It's obscene.

Best of luck with your endeavours, both with characters and artifacts!
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
I'm AR 33 right now, and I love Genshin so much. I've never been into a video game as much as this. Luckily, I have a friend who's really into it too, so we send each other memes and play together sometimes.

My main team is usually Sucrose, Beidou, Diona, and Xingqiu/Xiangling (depending on what's needed), but I like mixing it up and playing with my other characters occasionally. My favorite characters story-wise are probably Kaeya, Xiao, and Xingqiu, though.

Has anyone else seen that they're adding quests in 1.4 that seem like dating sims? Those should be interesting, haha.
I'm AR 33 right now, and I love Genshin so much. I've never been into a video game as much as this. Luckily, I have a friend who's really into it too, so we send each other memes and play together sometimes.

My main team is usually Sucrose, Beidou, Diona, and Xingqiu/Xiangling (depending on what's needed), but I like mixing it up and playing with my other characters occasionally. My favorite characters story-wise are probably Kaeya, Xiao, and Xingqiu, though.

Has anyone else seen that they're adding quests in 1.4 that seem like dating sims? Those should be interesting, haha.
@Viridescence

I think the dating sim part will be really interesting! Personally, I'm happy we will finally get something with Chognyun and Bennett, as I was dying for some story or anything for them/with them. This will probably be the biggest hit when more "popular" characters will kick in, tho personally I'm waiting for more Kaeya. What I love is that we will be able to replay it, which is cool (at least that's how I remember it)

Tho about 1.4 I'm more interested in Lyre, as it really gives me Skyrim vibe at this point. (many books you can read, big *** snowy mountain, the instrument you can interact with) I hope we will get more things like this in the future, as personally, I take the most fun from little but exciting and fun stuff like this.
@Viridescence

I think the dating sim part will be really interesting! Personally, I'm happy we will finally get something with Chognyun and Bennett, as I was dying for some story or anything for them/with them. This will probably be the biggest hit when more "popular" characters will kick in, tho personally I'm waiting for more Kaeya. What I love is that we will be able to replay it, which is cool (at least that's how I remember it)

Tho about 1.4 I'm more interested in Lyre, as it really gives me Skyrim vibe at this point. (many books you can read, big *** snowy mountain, the instrument you can interact with) I hope we will get more things like this in the future, as personally, I take the most fun from little but exciting and fun stuff like this.
1YGrk6M.pngQB9Oxim.png
1zc6qYY.png
t9rE1A9.png
tsLqd7p.png4lx1JN4.png JvT6zxD.png
@Khraylen As I said it did make me hate him less. Though I think he's taking the lying to his brother a bit far. I mean I get it but it seems a bit extreme and if it was reality would bite Childe in the butt later. :P I actually have a C2 Diluc, I got him in the standard banner too. I'd really kind of like a Jean to put on my Xiao team but oh well. Poor Qiqi everyone seems to think she's the weakest 5*, she's great for lower ARs but the need for pure healing outside the abyss or Xiao/Multiplayer teams is meh. Lol most of my artifacts from the Witch domain(when I actually farm) go to Klee as they are just mediocre. I've seen worse differences in Rate vs Damage. My poor Klee had abysmal stats for awhile until I actually got some better things from that darn domain. She had 5% rate and 218% damage at one point. Thanks for the Luck and I wish you the same good fortune with your projects. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@Khraylen
As I said it did make me hate him less. Though I think he's taking the lying to his brother a bit far. I mean I get it but it seems a bit extreme and if it was reality would bite Childe in the butt later. :P

I actually have a C2 Diluc, I got him in the standard banner too. I'd really kind of like a Jean to put on my Xiao team but oh well. Poor Qiqi everyone seems to think she's the weakest 5*, she's great for lower ARs but the need for pure healing outside the abyss or Xiao/Multiplayer teams is meh.
Lol most of my artifacts from the Witch domain(when I actually farm) go to Klee as they are just mediocre.

I've seen worse differences in Rate vs Damage. My poor Klee had abysmal stats for awhile until I actually got some better things from that darn domain. She had 5% rate and 218% damage at one point.

Thanks for the Luck and I wish you the same good fortune with your projects.
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
i really wanna play genshin impact but since my phone won't run it i'm stuck waiting for it to come out on switch :')
i really wanna play genshin impact but since my phone won't run it i'm stuck waiting for it to come out on switch :')
I've been suffering from severe Genshin Brainrot for ages now, looks like I'm not alone, haha ^^ I'm currently ar47! My favorite character is most definitely Sucrose.

As of now, my main team is currently Sucrose / Fischl / Diluc / Bennett, but that's mostly flexible! Been meaning to build some of my other characters up more, I've neglected quite a lot of them :") I'm also horrendous at building my characters,,,

I've recently had some insane luck on Hu Tao banner, she being my second ever five star! Going to put a spoiler here for the sole reason that I know it really sucks to hear about other people getting insanely lucky for a character you've been saving for and didn't get. :( <3 I got her c2!! ;v; I'm a f2p so that's just plain insane to me. Got her 3 times in 18 rolls; I did a ten pull and got 2 of her. Granted, I was at soft pity, so it was slightly less of a shock. I did some singles, and she popped up again! It makes me super happy to think about, but I also feel bad for those of my friends who lost the 50/50 to another character. ;;v;;

Hoping to get Venti, but I'm rather scared I won't get him because I only have enough for 40 or so rolls and no pity whatsoever on the banner. I'm hoping that the events coming will provide me with some freemogems! On another note, my friend, who really loves him, has guaranteed Venti and I'm really happy for them!

Oh, and good luck to those of you hoping to win 50/50's on the event banner(s)! <3
I've been suffering from severe Genshin Brainrot for ages now, looks like I'm not alone, haha ^^ I'm currently ar47! My favorite character is most definitely Sucrose.

As of now, my main team is currently Sucrose / Fischl / Diluc / Bennett, but that's mostly flexible! Been meaning to build some of my other characters up more, I've neglected quite a lot of them :") I'm also horrendous at building my characters,,,

I've recently had some insane luck on Hu Tao banner, she being my second ever five star! Going to put a spoiler here for the sole reason that I know it really sucks to hear about other people getting insanely lucky for a character you've been saving for and didn't get. :( <3 I got her c2!! ;v; I'm a f2p so that's just plain insane to me. Got her 3 times in 18 rolls; I did a ten pull and got 2 of her. Granted, I was at soft pity, so it was slightly less of a shock. I did some singles, and she popped up again! It makes me super happy to think about, but I also feel bad for those of my friends who lost the 50/50 to another character. ;;v;;

Hoping to get Venti, but I'm rather scared I won't get him because I only have enough for 40 or so rolls and no pity whatsoever on the banner. I'm hoping that the events coming will provide me with some freemogems! On another note, my friend, who really loves him, has guaranteed Venti and I'm really happy for them!

Oh, and good luck to those of you hoping to win 50/50's on the event banner(s)! <3
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
I'm currently dying inside. I saved up for Hu Tao and skipped Keqing. Guess who I got on Hu Tao's banner after dumping in all my wishes? Keqing.

I should have known better with how cursed I have been with getting no pyro characters other than the free amber.

No pyro gang
I'm currently dying inside. I saved up for Hu Tao and skipped Keqing. Guess who I got on Hu Tao's banner after dumping in all my wishes? Keqing.

I should have known better with how cursed I have been with getting no pyro characters other than the free amber.

No pyro gang
Venti and Childe are coming back and I want both :(
I have a soft pity 100% banner character saved up, but I fear the upcoming events won't give us enough gems to even reach another soft pity. Guess I really have to choose only one and it's gonna be Childe since I got a Skyward Harp for him.
Venti and Childe are coming back and I want both :(
I have a soft pity 100% banner character saved up, but I fear the upcoming events won't give us enough gems to even reach another soft pity. Guess I really have to choose only one and it's gonna be Childe since I got a Skyward Harp for him.
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
I am not really active on here, but hope to chat about Genshin!

Currently I main Xingqiu alongside Kaeya because of how good they work together!
I have the main 4 characters [Traveler, Amber, Kaeya, Lisa] and I also have Noelle, Beidou, Chongyun, Barbara, and most recently Xianling!

Ever since I did the quest with her in Springvale I was just obsessed! She has the cooking bonuses and fast attacks, along with that cute tanuki thingy that spits fire lol.

I think my next character goal is Ningguang once I can afford her. As for story, I'm up to Mount Aozang, finding the adepti.

I started playing last Friday and every since I've been hooked. The story, gameplay and character collecting aspects have forged the perfect game in my mind. Not to mention the cooking! I honestly want to make some of the foods IRL, they look so good ToT
I am not really active on here, but hope to chat about Genshin!

Currently I main Xingqiu alongside Kaeya because of how good they work together!
I have the main 4 characters [Traveler, Amber, Kaeya, Lisa] and I also have Noelle, Beidou, Chongyun, Barbara, and most recently Xianling!

Ever since I did the quest with her in Springvale I was just obsessed! She has the cooking bonuses and fast attacks, along with that cute tanuki thingy that spits fire lol.

I think my next character goal is Ningguang once I can afford her. As for story, I'm up to Mount Aozang, finding the adepti.

I started playing last Friday and every since I've been hooked. The story, gameplay and character collecting aspects have forged the perfect game in my mind. Not to mention the cooking! I honestly want to make some of the foods IRL, they look so good ToT
lex || 10/21 || grunge
daveg.gif
I'm not able to play Genshin because my phone is awful and I have a really old laptop (slowly but surely I'm saving for a new computer so hopefully I'll be able soon :3) but I still love and cherish it. ;w;

Especially Razor as you can see down there ^^

|
|
|
|
V
I'm not able to play Genshin because my phone is awful and I have a really old laptop (slowly but surely I'm saving for a new computer so hopefully I'll be able soon :3) but I still love and cherish it. ;w;

Especially Razor as you can see down there ^^

|
|
|
|
V
rzrrjmF.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 335 336