Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pretty in Pink Raffle CLOSED!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Katjaye You never know, they could want a shot at the white skydancer!
@Katjaye You never know, they could want a shot at the white skydancer!
Excellent point! @kixiecat and @alyafenume ignore the pink and look at the white skydancer
Excellent point! @kixiecat and @alyafenume ignore the pink and look at the white skydancer
GEKhffa.gif
@Jarvil Bump!

Also @SafiraIgnus look at this raffle! The drags are so pretty~
@Jarvil Bump!

Also @SafiraIgnus look at this raffle! The drags are so pretty~
@Jarvil
Could I get five tickets!! (I'm also in Arcane so that would be ten)
I'll message you the 5k!!
@Jarvil
Could I get five tickets!! (I'm also in Arcane so that would be ten)
I'll message you the 5k!!
Oooh! I have some pings =D
@Tribulum @Insanitasia @Sheridang @Jared555

Good job, this raffle looks awesome. I will take two tickets please, and I just joined in June.
Oooh! I have some pings =D
@Tribulum @Insanitasia @Sheridang @Jared555

Good job, this raffle looks awesome. I will take two tickets please, and I just joined in June.
@England1718, @Ossochanter, @Velyanthe, @Setsuka01, @Toothless, @Purrlstar, @Lykantos, @posibee, @oldred100, @Xythnia, @Katjaye, @vaalta, @flamingcakes

We've unlocked prize two! Let's all do our best to unlock the grand prize! Share my raffle in your flight forums if you don't think it will upset them. :D Advertise my buy 1, get 1 free for newbies, and let's get to 500 tickets!

Also, I've checked my math since we've gotten to prize two. Somewhere, I forgot a bump! On another, I forgot that newb tickets were x2 bought, not +1! Numbers have been adjusted accordingly! I'll be continuously checking my math as we go though this to make sure everyone gets what they paid for in the case of paid tickets and what I promised in the case of free tickets. :D

@clementinex I've counted your pings, but I can't add your 2 + 2 freebies until you message me payment. ~ And thank you for the compliment! I worked really hard to make my raffle attractive and easy to navigate~
@England1718, @Ossochanter, @Velyanthe, @Setsuka01, @Toothless, @Purrlstar, @Lykantos, @posibee, @oldred100, @Xythnia, @Katjaye, @vaalta, @flamingcakes

We've unlocked prize two! Let's all do our best to unlock the grand prize! Share my raffle in your flight forums if you don't think it will upset them. :D Advertise my buy 1, get 1 free for newbies, and let's get to 500 tickets!

Also, I've checked my math since we've gotten to prize two. Somewhere, I forgot a bump! On another, I forgot that newb tickets were x2 bought, not +1! Numbers have been adjusted accordingly! I'll be continuously checking my math as we go though this to make sure everyone gets what they paid for in the case of paid tickets and what I promised in the case of free tickets. :D

@clementinex I've counted your pings, but I can't add your 2 + 2 freebies until you message me payment. ~ And thank you for the compliment! I worked really hard to make my raffle attractive and easy to navigate~
Bump!

and I'll go share the thread to some of my arcane buddies if someone hasn't already ;D
Bump!

and I'll go share the thread to some of my arcane buddies if someone hasn't already ;D
163mug.png
''Curiosity is the spark of creation''
bump
bump
8g7QT7K.pngaHMlRC8.png
@Purrlstar I already advertised in our forum, but feel free to bump the post or ping people!
@Purrlstar I already advertised in our forum, but feel free to bump the post or ping people!
@Jarvil
Bump!
@Jarvil
Bump!
CuRYOHc.jpg[url][/url]
1 2 3 4 5 6