Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pretty in Pink Raffle CLOSED!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Jarvil
Bump (kinda?)

I'd like to buy 5 tickets for 5k treasure please, and I'm Arcane, so that's 11 total? :o
@Jarvil
Bump (kinda?)

I'd like to buy 5 tickets for 5k treasure please, and I'm Arcane, so that's 11 total? :o
AdoptGoodra_zpsebufaas9.pngLaaQkH6.gif
@CloudFyre Yes, it is~ thanks!
@CloudFyre Yes, it is~ thanks!
Daily bump!
Daily bump!
ozziesiggy_zps1c765427.png
@England1718, @Ossochanter, @Velyanthe, @Setsuka01, @Toothless, @Purrlstar, @Lykantos, @posibee, @oldred100, @Xythnia, @Katjaye, @vaalta, @flamingcakes, @clementinex

It doesn't look like we'll unlock the next prize at this point, guys. D: I'm still ending the raffle tonight at midnight if traffic doesn't increase. Any feedback on how I could improve the raffle so that we meet our goal would be very much appreciated!
@England1718, @Ossochanter, @Velyanthe, @Setsuka01, @Toothless, @Purrlstar, @Lykantos, @posibee, @oldred100, @Xythnia, @Katjaye, @vaalta, @flamingcakes, @clementinex

It doesn't look like we'll unlock the next prize at this point, guys. D: I'm still ending the raffle tonight at midnight if traffic doesn't increase. Any feedback on how I could improve the raffle so that we meet our goal would be very much appreciated!
@Jarvil

I think part of it comes down to timing. :[ Everyone is prepping for the festival week and I know some people are recovering from dominance pushes or getting ready for one. I've also noticed that this past week in particular has been really difficult on selling dragons and I think that's because all the June newbies have nests hatching and the market for dragons is flooded.
@Jarvil

I think part of it comes down to timing. :[ Everyone is prepping for the festival week and I know some people are recovering from dominance pushes or getting ready for one. I've also noticed that this past week in particular has been really difficult on selling dragons and I think that's because all the June newbies have nests hatching and the market for dragons is flooded.
ozziesiggy_zps1c765427.png
bump
bump
Bump, I don't have a fix for you. :(
I would be thrilled with the dragons we did unlock though!
Bump, I don't have a fix for you. :(
I would be thrilled with the dragons we did unlock though!
GEKhffa.gif
I think it was timing with dominance, too. If I try again later, would anyone like to be on a ping list? Same prizes, white SD and coatl bab, and I'll probably try to get a third prize at least, too.

@Jarvil Pinging myself so I can find this thread later. Would save me a lot of trouble not to have to remake the whole thread.
I think it was timing with dominance, too. If I try again later, would anyone like to be on a ping list? Same prizes, white SD and coatl bab, and I'll probably try to get a third prize at least, too.

@Jarvil Pinging myself so I can find this thread later. Would save me a lot of trouble not to have to remake the whole thread.
I would like to be on a list, please!!!
I would like to be on a list, please!!!
GEKhffa.gif
@Jarvil

Quick raffles tend to not get too much attention. I would really do a week minimum on a raffle, personally. And when it's such a short time like this raffle, there's bound to not be too many people buying tickets, so people will buy fewer tickets if there's no guarantee they can participate for the really nice dragon.

If you give out tickets for having a banner (like the ones in my signature), that would increase visibility as well.

But really, having a raffle that only lasts three days probably isn't going to be very successful. Some people work or go to school during the weekdays and don't check FR much then. Others are out in the sun during the weekends, or on vacation. You miss critical visibility by not including every day of the week.

Dragon market is terribly flooded as well. A guaranteed triple would get more attention; it might be better to not raffle off nests and instead raffle already hatched dragons.

People like item raffles, like eggs, skins, and familiars. (Scrolls and boons for pricier ones.) It also can't hurt to throw in a removed item (like holiday familiars) or chests.
@Jarvil

Quick raffles tend to not get too much attention. I would really do a week minimum on a raffle, personally. And when it's such a short time like this raffle, there's bound to not be too many people buying tickets, so people will buy fewer tickets if there's no guarantee they can participate for the really nice dragon.

If you give out tickets for having a banner (like the ones in my signature), that would increase visibility as well.

But really, having a raffle that only lasts three days probably isn't going to be very successful. Some people work or go to school during the weekdays and don't check FR much then. Others are out in the sun during the weekends, or on vacation. You miss critical visibility by not including every day of the week.

Dragon market is terribly flooded as well. A guaranteed triple would get more attention; it might be better to not raffle off nests and instead raffle already hatched dragons.

People like item raffles, like eggs, skins, and familiars. (Scrolls and boons for pricier ones.) It also can't hurt to throw in a removed item (like holiday familiars) or chests.
1 2 3 4 5 6