Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | R4B1ES' SHOP/Skins/Accents for WC M NEW!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Hello Pinglist, and those who've ordered my skins or been added to the print list.

@JackSpicer @Watercolour @Xemriss @Micheru @Wrath @Arkhamkitty @pyrascale @infinitelyy @Hasufel @Volve @Kyoki @PastaTea @scar66 @ToxicCosmos @Ulysses

Those who've ordered Call of the Plague Bird:
@Chromi @Nenkou @hat17 @NekoTheBumblecat @Ilesvia @Supremacy
@Sanlerr

The list for Ghost of the sun:
@Valentina @ChefTonberry @Peachie @Skhizein @Thrawn @Supremacy @Ilesvia @Syceris

Firstly I deeply apologize for my way too long absence. IRL hit me in the butt quite hard from 2018 to 2019 and I was not in the best possible mental state for running this shop. No excuse, as some of you had already paid for their preorders. The said run of Call of the Plague bird has been printed, and to those still wanting it, I will send it your way ASAP.

I am not taking new orders for now as my mental state is still wobbly. But I am still alive, active, and willing to get the stuff to those who've ordered from me.
With the exception of Ghost of the Sun, as the skin had some interest and could have a chance of being reprinted.

Sincerely, R4B1ES
Hello Pinglist, and those who've ordered my skins or been added to the print list.

@JackSpicer @Watercolour @Xemriss @Micheru @Wrath @Arkhamkitty @pyrascale @infinitelyy @Hasufel @Volve @Kyoki @PastaTea @scar66 @ToxicCosmos @Ulysses

Those who've ordered Call of the Plague Bird:
@Chromi @Nenkou @hat17 @NekoTheBumblecat @Ilesvia @Supremacy
@Sanlerr

The list for Ghost of the sun:
@Valentina @ChefTonberry @Peachie @Skhizein @Thrawn @Supremacy @Ilesvia @Syceris

Firstly I deeply apologize for my way too long absence. IRL hit me in the butt quite hard from 2018 to 2019 and I was not in the best possible mental state for running this shop. No excuse, as some of you had already paid for their preorders. The said run of Call of the Plague bird has been printed, and to those still wanting it, I will send it your way ASAP.

I am not taking new orders for now as my mental state is still wobbly. But I am still alive, active, and willing to get the stuff to those who've ordered from me.
With the exception of Ghost of the Sun, as the skin had some interest and could have a chance of being reprinted.

Sincerely, R4B1ES
tumblr_p6isy0nicg1tnbqc8o1_250.png
@R4B1ES

If you ever decide to reprint Ghost of the Sun I would love to be pinged if possible <3 stay safe and healthy ~ sending best wishes
@R4B1ES

If you ever decide to reprint Ghost of the Sun I would love to be pinged if possible <3 stay safe and healthy ~ sending best wishes
5p1NDy8.png
@R4B1ES

Slap me on the pinglist please and I would like to preorder Call of the Plague Bird!
@R4B1ES

Slap me on the pinglist please and I would like to preorder Call of the Plague Bird!
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12