Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Brightshine Jubilee Discussion
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
@Taarnfalk Thank you! I worked really hard on it!
@Taarnfalk Thank you! I worked really hard on it!
So, I know that the accent rule is that it should cover 5-50% of the dragon, but I was wondering if this is over 50%? It's hard for me to gauge. [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/2e83aa172caf5621a0a456f8007c0ef0/tumblr_n73hr8VEZB1tcv1ino1_400.png[/img] [url=https://38.media.tumblr.com/4a3b9acfd366975ba4dd67331037781b/tumblr_n73iaulfi01tcv1ino3_r1_400.jpg](Click here to preview on a black dragon)[/url]
So, I know that the accent rule is that it should cover 5-50% of the dragon, but I was wondering if this is over 50%? It's hard for me to gauge.
tumblr_n73hr8VEZB1tcv1ino1_400.png
(Click here to preview on a black dragon)
@Yaeger
I love your accent therefore I request you to resize it to 350x350 so it would qualify UwU
@Yaeger
I love your accent therefore I request you to resize it to 350x350 so it would qualify UwU
@Fujoshi
UAHH thanks senpai *u* FIXIN' IT.
@Fujoshi
UAHH thanks senpai *u* FIXIN' IT.
tumblr_nvuk76JqOx1smhh1go3_r1_100.png

looking for the accent:
my aesthetic
willing to pay in treasure, gems or usermade accents.
[img]http://fugitivetrail.com/uploads/Jubilee_mFaeS.png[/img] My entry for the jubilee! (oops forgot I should probably name it) Shattered Bluelight
Jubilee_mFaeS.png

My entry for the jubilee!
(oops forgot I should probably name it)

Shattered Bluelight
Unicorns - They're magically delicious! Mind the horn.

You call them unicorn horns. I call them chew toys for teething hatchlings.
@StolenWings
I love your second skin! :3
@StolenWings
I love your second skin! :3
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@PromisedArk @Zrcalo @Piney @Pesticide @Khroma @McLarenSpider @CobaltWyvern @haselnusse @Moons @aluben
All of those who I've pinned, your skins/accents are my top ten favorites!

Chakras- I just love it. How dark and rainbow-y it is, and its concept. Very unique and the skin itself was well-done (looks professional). I totally want this one.
Clashing Light- It looks incredible! Another unique one that stood out. The details are also stunning and it too looks professional.
Illuminated- I can’t decide if I prefer this one in skin format or accent format, but I think I’m leaning towards the skin. It looks more refined with the clean white and blue bubbly background.
Lightburst Flora- This accent is so pretty and if it wins, I’m totally buying it (if it stocks in the MP).
Mothglow- I just thought this one was so unique. Mirror skins are so underrated and the idea with the candles and moths was just so cute and creative.
Nebulosa- This one was just very well-done and beautiful. I’d probably try to grind in the Coli for this one if it won.
Ruins Explorer- This one is so cute and creative! It’d be fun to put on a Fae…I kinda want a male fae just for this accent!
Shining Peacock Feathers- This is the kind of accent I already like and buy so of course it’s in my favorites for this competition. It looks like it’d look nice on many Skydancers. Also, the concept is cool.
Summer Nights- Not many Snapper accents so I’m really a fan of this! And I love the night with the dandelions. Super cute! I’d totally buy this one!
Sunshade- I really love how part of the Ridgeback is in the shade (hence the name). It really really reminds me of stained glass windows—how the light shines through but there’s still shadows. This one was clearly thought-through and really deserves to win in my opinion. I’d try to get this skin if it won.
@PromisedArk @Zrcalo @Piney @Pesticide @Khroma @McLarenSpider @CobaltWyvern @haselnusse @Moons @aluben
All of those who I've pinned, your skins/accents are my top ten favorites!

Chakras- I just love it. How dark and rainbow-y it is, and its concept. Very unique and the skin itself was well-done (looks professional). I totally want this one.
Clashing Light- It looks incredible! Another unique one that stood out. The details are also stunning and it too looks professional.
Illuminated- I can’t decide if I prefer this one in skin format or accent format, but I think I’m leaning towards the skin. It looks more refined with the clean white and blue bubbly background.
Lightburst Flora- This accent is so pretty and if it wins, I’m totally buying it (if it stocks in the MP).
Mothglow- I just thought this one was so unique. Mirror skins are so underrated and the idea with the candles and moths was just so cute and creative.
Nebulosa- This one was just very well-done and beautiful. I’d probably try to grind in the Coli for this one if it won.
Ruins Explorer- This one is so cute and creative! It’d be fun to put on a Fae…I kinda want a male fae just for this accent!
Shining Peacock Feathers- This is the kind of accent I already like and buy so of course it’s in my favorites for this competition. It looks like it’d look nice on many Skydancers. Also, the concept is cool.
Summer Nights- Not many Snapper accents so I’m really a fan of this! And I love the night with the dandelions. Super cute! I’d totally buy this one!
Sunshade- I really love how part of the Ridgeback is in the shade (hence the name). It really really reminds me of stained glass windows—how the light shines through but there’s still shadows. This one was clearly thought-through and really deserves to win in my opinion. I’d try to get this skin if it won.
zqOZaQO.giftDeKDnH.pngXdKddgH.png
@Stormdragon Thank you! :D and I'm glad you like it
@Stormdragon Thank you! :D and I'm glad you like it
What do you guys think? This was my first time making a skin/accent. I´m not 100% happy with the hair but I deffinitely like the little fae. There are some really beautiful submission, I don´t think I´ll win, it´s fun to try though ^^ [center]"Star Shimmer" [img]http://38.media.tumblr.com/4edfb064fafbf9c44b90c8d342438f95/tumblr_n7gca8pf0Q1qe4lrho1_400.png[/img] And my accent: "Sun Princess" [img]http://i62.tinypic.com/2uf85f4.jpg[/img] [img]http://i60.tinypic.com/8w0ha0.jpg[/img]
What do you guys think? This was my first time making a skin/accent. I´m not 100% happy with the hair but I deffinitely like the little fae. There are some really beautiful submission, I don´t think I´ll win, it´s fun to try though ^^
"Star Shimmer"
tumblr_n7gca8pf0Q1qe4lrho1_400.png

And my accent:
"Sun Princess"
2uf85f4.jpg
8w0ha0.jpg
@Ithaca
woowwe thank you for liking my skin! *u*
@Ithaca
woowwe thank you for liking my skin! *u*
tumblr_inline_n5wq0p9DcG1rozs7z.gifART SHOP | SKINS | HATCHERY | TUMBLR tumblr_inline_n5wq0sFHTo1rozs7z.gif
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61